+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ACU Brisbane 2016 Bachelor of Midwifery

Hey, Just thought id see if there was any others planning on studying Bachelor of Midwifery at ACU Brisbane next year? HI!

I am booked in to sit the STAT on 22nd of August & hopefully go really well and get a high enough score to make it into bMid next year super nervous though...

All going well and i get accepted, plan is to do 1st year part time 2-3 units as i'm due to have bub #5 mid Nov so will still be very little & feeding

Hope to here from others that I may run into next year or even talk about applying & prep for 2016

Thanks
    Reviews
    😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I just started my Bmid this year. Good luck for your application!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi acurtis88

I just did my QTAC application yesterday and i have ACU Brisbane as my first preference. Although, i havent actually decided if that is my first preference. Im also looking at University of the Sunshine Coast dual degree.

I am also sitting my STAT on the 22nd of august. What time is your sitting? Mine is in the morning. Ive been doing heaps of preparation for it and im feeling reasonably confident. If im not affected by the test day jitters then i should be ok, i have done reasonably well in the practice tests at home. Im doing the STAT to bring my rank up. I have a diploma so my rank is 82 but i want it higher so im comfortably above the cut off. The cut off made a huge jump last year! it doesnt this year. I want this so bad that i will cry if it doesnt happen.

Im hoping to go full time. Ive wanted to study for years but wanted to wait until both of my littles were in school. My son starts school next year so now is my time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I may see you there on the 22nd as I'm also in the morning 😊 yeah I've also been doing a heap of the practice tests so hoping to ace it as I don't have a previous rank 😣
    Yeah my eldest 3 are now in school 😊 but will have my 16 months old in daycare and my new born with me.
    I'm completing my qtac application today 😄 any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The QTAC application is pretty straight forward. I had been freaking right out for days to the point that i felt physically ill. But once i had done it i realised that i was being silly. Its just like filling out any other form...But more exciting

I do recommend being somewhere quiet though so that you can give it your full attention

Best of luck with the stat. I have been looking all over the internet looking for other peoples experience with the test and trying to see what results others have gotten and trying to compare my intelligence (which i think is maybe marginally above average) to theirs. I think this university application business it turning me into a crazy person HAHA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out this much and scowling the net for info lol
    Hoping ill lose the craziness once application is in and test has been sat but pretty I'm gonna continue to freak until results come out 😈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad im not the only one too. And i bet you chose the 22nd of August for the same reason as me. I couldnt do the week day so had to pick the weekend. And i wanted the earliest date possible. And i chose the morning because waiting all day to sit the test in the arvo would drive me crazy! I know everyone is different but i honestly couldnt imagine booking one of the october or november tests and waiting months! Ive been waiting and preparing since June as it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinnies lol yup sure did. It's been hard enough waiting this long 😣
    Well Goodluck and hopefully we both go well and don't freak the hell out when we go to sit the exam 😂