+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Childcare places in SE Melbourne?

Hi,

I'm just wondering what the waiting lists are like for childcare places in SE Melbourne. I'm pregnant with twins and will be going back to work when they are 6 months. My mum will be looking after them initially but we would like to put them in childcare part time once they are 12mos. I'm just wondering when we should be putting our names down for places?

And as we are from the UK and new to the area how do I choose which childcare to go with? Anyone have any recommendations for the Bentleigh/Oakleigh area?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The Bentleigh childcare centre on Brewer Road is really good (at least it was when DS went there 2012/2013, have since moved interstate). It was the best one I could find in the area and we didn't have too much trouble getting DS in after he was born. Always good to plan ahead though, I don't know what it's like now/how far ahead you need to book etc.

Similar Threads

1. Great places to host giveaways
    By ILB in forum Marketing & Advertising Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-05-2015, 22:04
  2. Places to MUST see in Japan
    By Mod-RaryGirl in forum Destination Suggestions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 14:38
  3. Best places to Holiday on the NSW coast
    By Full House in forum Destination Suggestions
    Replies: 14