+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    That's right A-Squared!
    And in comparison to the photos of Heather in previous weeks, she definitely looks like the cat that got the cream.

She totally dodged a bullet really didn't she Degrassi.
    Far too much personality for Sam.
    So she called him dude a couple of times, Bachie brain no compute further than "why isn't she falling over over me like the rest of them" hahaha.

It must be intense in the house all the same.
    I'm sure Heather can see it clearly now but at the time her world fell down around her.
    Something strange must happen in there to make them all so invested.
    Has there ever been a girl who didn't find herself attracted to the bachelor and walked?
    I find that strange.
    I'm pretty sure there have been in the US version.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Phony  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    I think it's pretty hilarious that people are so annoyed about Heather going. At the end of the day if he isn't interested he isn't interested. The end. Nina, well, I found her loud and annoying. Maybe I like my women submissive too 😛.

I think Lana is ok and I think she'll win. She seems nice enough and I think they have a connection there that he doesn't have with others. Time will tell!
    Apparently in real life Lana is very different to how she is portrayed, 'high maintenance' was the word used to describe her!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alicia111 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia111 View Post
    Apparently in real life Lana is very different to how she is portrayed, 'high maintenance' was the word used to describe her!
    I'd believe that. She seems like she's on her best behaviour all the time. She seems to know what to do to reel in the men but I wonder how much of that is her really.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CookingMonster For This Useful Post:

Phony  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would totally believe that.
    I felt she was biting her tongue a few times, and the little catty wink to Rachel as she commented that the intruders always feel awkward. Em, didn't you do your research before entering the house, buttercup? Last year's intruders weren't made to feel welcome either. That's the whole point. You either have the balls to do it or you don't. Stop whinging and being *****y about it. It was a lot harder on the originals than it was on you, cupcake!
    I don't know. Is she an only child?
    Just wondering why she had no siblings at the home visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What I found 'odd' about Lana was when her mum went to take Sam for a talk, Lana gives her a look and whispers "don't say anything bad about me!!!". Ummmm, why would your own mum say bad things about you to a potential boyfriend...??

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (14-09-2015),Phony  (14-09-2015),Redcorset  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's prob just a joke. Like when someone says "I have heard all about you" and you reply "don't believe any of it".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    What I found 'odd' about Lana was when her mum went to take Sam for a talk, Lana gives her a look and whispers "don't say anything bad about me!!!". Ummmm, why would your own mum say bad things about you to a potential boyfriend...??
    Agree, I found it a bit odd too, also a bit juvenile.

Then again, maybe her mum has put her foot in it before by saying stupid things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She acted like she was 12 when her mum did that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CookingMonster View Post
    I'd believe that. She seems like she's on her best behaviour all the time. She seems to know what to do to reel in the men but I wonder how much of that is her really.
    Yes I feel like she's not being herself. Like she is thinking about what to say that will impress Sam. And is trying to show her intelligence all the time, which seems to have impressed Sam, but I'd like to see her be more real and not on guard.
    Sarah seems way more relaxed, not trying to impress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    That was the first time we saw her being herself I reckon. She showed some insecurity instead of her polished/poised version she puts on for Sam/the camera