+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I guess I can see sarah as being the final choice.
    I actually don't find her to be boring. Their relationship seems pretty normal to me like how it would be in real life without all the cameras etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    you know what? Two revelations here:
    1. Sarah will win. He asked her on the first date (excluding the white rose pullava), she's had more single dates than anyone else, including the most recent/last single date, and he gave her diamond earrings. I think he wanted Emily to be in the mix (also got a diamond bracelet) but she was so focused on hating Nina that he couldn't get her attention. Sarah for the win. How utterly dull.

2. I realised he has no personality so Heather actually dodged a bullet. All these dates we've learned about all these women and what do we know about him? He says 'okay' to everything like he's processing information but offers up very little about himself... he's like a blank screen. Sarah and he are probably perfect together, like two mirrors facing one another, endlessly reflecting back and forth, with no new information.

With all that in mind I think its time to switch to the Block. Something about a Graffiti bath? Honestly I can't bring myself to care who 'wins' Sam as a prize. Snoooooooooze.
    Here here! I agree! He has also pulled her aside at every single rose ceremony! I had her pegged from those first few episodes....

I started a thread about the Block in the TV section if you care to join!

Ps the "okay" reaction was starting to give me the shiz! In fact on thinking he's only kept all brunettes so that he can keep his eye on the prize = Sarah, without anyone else getting in the way.

I'll read Rosie's recaps and that it. Bit is that show going to take a ratings dive next week!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Phony  (11-09-2015)

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think part of the problem is that we all love Heather, she gives great TV, we all pretty much want to be her bestie BUT we are then confusing that for wanting bachePeen and her to be together.

It is obvious she is way too much of an amazing woman to be with him romantically, she felt for him with an amazing friend connection and you could see she was truly hurt and confused by the decision BUT they really don't have that much spark beyond awesome mates and I think we all are putting our own "Missing Heather" feelings into this.

He looks like he kept Snez so he can have some private romance room time with her and will most likely pick Sarah for convenience and ease ... also I think he really wants to be part of her lovely little family unit.

BachiePeen never seemed comfortable when the girls turned it on him and asked about him or why would they want to be with him... it was all a one way street about them all pursuing his BachPeen.

He wants a pretty enough bland woman who configures to what he wants.... don't shake the boat too much. heather would challenge him too much.

It is just sad as we now have to say good bye to Heather and no-one likes that.

At least he can have a life stime supply of cheese.

Oh and DH tells me TODAY that he saw them filming the BachPeen - Sarah beach home date ... he was running with our dog and ran right through the filming as they were in his way on a very empty beach

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post:

Phony  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So does that mean Sarah is UTD? I didn't think she would want kids so quick! If missus bachie is preggo I think it is Lana or Snez.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

Phony  (11-09-2015)

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't believe the preggo story....

Oh and yes I had a few tears when chicken parmagiana reunited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So alot of us are claiming that we wont be watching the semi-final and final next week, in protest of Heather's eviction. But, are we kidding ourselves?...

Come on, let's face it. We will watch. We are too invested in this very dubious television show!!

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2015),Jontu  (11-09-2015),KT8  (11-09-2015),LittleBug'sMum  (11-09-2015),Mod-Zeddie  (11-09-2015),Mumsical  (11-09-2015),Redcorset  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be watching! Not sure about Wednesday night cos I'll be out for dinner and not sure if we'll be home in time but I'll definitely be watching on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be watching.... want to see what kind of friendship ring he doles out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Cbf watching now.
    Agree. I started losing interest when Sam started losing interested in Heather and shoving her on the "friends shelf". I'm not interested in watching him gush about Lana but keep the others along for the ride...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I guess I can see sarah as being the final choice.
    I actually don't find her to be boring. Their relationship seems pretty normal to me like how it would be in real life without all the cameras etc.
    I agree with this.
    But I'm undecided because he seems so smitten with Lana. I just can't warm to her. She seems cocky or something

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcorset For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (11-09-2015)