+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They don't seem to show much of the one on one time between Heather and sam so I agree, I think it is editing to make it look like Heather is out and Lana is in. Then big twist, he might pick Heather!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

Phony  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    C'mon Heather. Time to get out of the friend zone, and fast.
    Agree! I think she's gotten too comfortable with their connection and feels safe because of it. I think he'd be quite happy if she got a little more 'physical' with him

I feel like she might not make the top 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I still think Heather. I remember comment a few weeks back....Sam saying the girl he is with, that it wasnt love at first sight!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

Phony  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    They don't seem to show much of the one on one time between Heather and sam so I agree, I think it is editing to make it look like Heather is out and Lana is in. Then big twist, he might pick Heather!
    I'm really hoping for this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I still think it's Heather. I think the editing is throwing us off on purpose. I don't believe for a second that he didn't kiss Heather at their speed date. I think they purposely left out any intimate stuff and put in him talking about being worried about the "friend zone" but leaving out anything showing just how close they are. For her to feel so confident that she didn't need a chat with him, there MUST have been more to their date that we didn't see.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (10-09-2015),LittleBug'sMum  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I laughed so hard when he threw the bowl of food at her. So funny. Can you imagine some of the other girls reactions if he'd thrown food at them? They are the only proper match.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I still think it's Heather. I think the editing is throwing us off on purpose. I don't believe for a second that he didn't kiss Heather at their speed date. I think they purposely left out any intimate stuff and put in him talking about being worried about the "friend zone" but leaving out anything showing just how close they are. For her to feel so confident that she didn't need a chat with him, there MUST have been more to their date that we didn't see.
    And who knows when they filmed the footage about him talking about friends zone. Could have been early on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Did anyone listen in to Kiis this morning?
    Jackie O , who has seen tonight's show already, said that someone walks and that how it goes down is not something to be missed!
    WOOOO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    And who knows when they filmed the footage about him talking about friends zone. Could have been early on
    This is a very good point. It sounds exactly the same as his comments at the start when he addressed those issues. They have probably also asked him to hold back with her as it has been far too obvious she's likely to be the one that wins

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have noticed a few flaws in the editing process this year and the dates seem soooo cheap! Did bachie Blake blow the budget or did they need over the top dates so no one caught on he had the personality of a rock?

I think editing is in play here, otherwise how boring would it be if we all picked the winner?