+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I thought Rachel made some funny calls and is probably a fun person to hang out with. I still don't think she would have eaten much of that pork crackling though.
    Rachel seemed a bit drunk in their second chat at the cocktail party. She asked him 'so, what do you like to do on your weekends?', which is the exact same question she asked him when they met on the front lawn!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

tootsiegirl  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    I'm thinking Heather and Sarah for final 2 and think he might break Sarah's heart and go with Heather
    So do you not rate Lana at all?

Sarah is nice but there's not much chemistry there between them.
    I'm wondering why they haven't shown their relationship build up until this point, especially after he said last night that they have a relationship. Huh? Where is the footage of that then? If she makes it as far as the final wouldn't they have been showing us more? Maybe it's to come.
    What's up with her back or shoulders though, something not right there.

I think it could come down to Lana and Heather, which will be horrible. Id hate to be him. I already feel like he's betraying Heather, hahaha.
    Ahh well.
    All is fair in love and war as they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    So do you not rate Lana at all?

Sarah is nice but there's not much chemistry there between them.
    I'm wondering why they haven't shown their relationship build up until this point, especially after he said last night that they have a relationship. Huh? Where is the footage of that then? If she makes it as far as the final wouldn't they have been showing us more? Maybe it's to come.
    What's up with her back or shoulders though, something not right there.

I think it could come down to Lana and Heather, which will be horrible. Id hate to be him. I already feel like he's betraying Heather, hahaha.
    Ahh well.
    All is fair in love and war as they say.
    I've noticed Sarah's shoulder situation too, it looks like they are a bit high like she's doing a shrug As a person with not great posture myself, I tend to notice when others are a bit out of whack.

I think Lana is a major contender, and I can see her in the final two or three.

Rachel, Nina or Ebru should be the next on the chopping block.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Phony  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I noticed Sarah from the start. He gave her the first red rose, took her on a really early first date. At every single rose ceremony he pulled her aside to chat.

I said from the start that Sarah snitzel and heather would be the final 3. But now I'm not sure given the Lana situation.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh that was funny, bye Emily... don't trip on your breakfast scarf on the way out!!!!!

I do like Heather but at the same time she sets up conversation and you can see her pushing for opinions etc, so if she is the 'mole' it makes sense as she is getting the girls to give a bit more for TV viewing. She drives the angle of the conversations IMO.

Sarah, too convenient, they seem good mates who live near one another but not enough spark, he has spark with chicken parma but in a 'shag and run' kind of way. I don't think he wants the child baggage, but kids of his own.

Lana is the dark horse!!!!!

'Hey Bro' will go next I think, or the starving food blogger 'skeletor'. She seems a bit ummm... whacked. What was with her hair in the one on one chat with the camera???????

I am liking Bachie Wood's intuition and how perceptive he is ... and he really is honest. I don't mind his dump and run attitude.

It is interesting watching and reading on instagram as they ladies come out of the lady jail and can then use social media. Apparently Bec's brother has gone crazy with some really dreadful comments that Nina was a bully and even physically threatened a contestants.

Cannot wait for tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sarah has no neck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't noticed Sarah's neck situation. 😏
    I feel like I need to read more gossip rags though because I only get info from here!

Rachel came across like a crazy cat lady by talking about her dead cat and repeatedly denying that she's a crazy cat lady, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If you took the hair off Lana she'd have a little old lady face
    Kinda like the Queen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    If you took the hair off Lana she'd have a little old lady face
    Kinda like the Queen.
    Maybe that's it, they keep saying how beautiful she is and she's nice and smiley but there's something about her, she seems like she's high or something and has a slightly 'dim' look. The floaty voice adds to that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Phony  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    DH thinks she looks crazy! I actually think she's quite baby faced

14. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Phony  (27-08-2015)