+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ah buggar! I fell asleep after my last post and woke to see Jacindah being shoved in a car.
    wtf?
    She's a really great girl, I wouldn't worry. He's not for her but she'll do better.

Emily us an absolute yawn fest. She's relying on her looks to get his attention then she wonders why he's not all over her when there's other girls really giving it their all and are far more interesting than just wanting "dinner".
    I saw no chemistry between them but there was sparks with Heather while they had their little chat.
    but that's not to say his ego (w!lly) won't make the final call and choose the trophy over the genuine girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I always thought it was their hideous dress selections that made them look ridiculous!

Mind you if I was tall and really slim I'd be wearing all sorts of dresses I wouldn't usually purchase.
    It's that awful house they film in, too. The lighting & the decor, everything is just so tacky. And then there's the makeup and the dresses against that back drop.
    My idea of hell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Ah buggar! I fell asleep after my last post and woke to see Jacindah being shoved in a car.
    wtf?
    She's a really great girl, I wouldn't worry. He's not for her but she'll do better.

Emily us an absolute yawn fest. She's relying on her looks to get his attention then she wonders why he's not all over her when there's other girls really giving it their all and are far more interesting than just wanting "dinner".
    I saw no chemistry between them but there was sparks with Heather while they had their little chat.
    but that's not to say his ego (w!lly) won't make the final call and choose the trophy over the genuine girl.
    Did you hear Emily muttering "It's about time!" when he came over and asked her for a chat?! How freakin' rude! She is aaaaawful and I can't wait to see her go!! Zero chemistry between them, they are very mismatched.
    With Heather, he couldn't keep the smile off his face. Neither of them could. I think they make a great couple, I'm team Heather all the way and can't wait to see the reaction of the nasty high-maintenance ones with superiority complexes who keep saying she is 'friend zoned' when she wins!! Besides there was so much sexual chemistry between them, I don't know what she's worried about? Now she just needs to stop saying "dude" and "man" and just let herself relax !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Phony  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh I did hear that.
    She's all over the DM saying she's been edited to look like a b1tch but that wasn't down to editing, it was out of her own mouth.
    Jees if I was Sam and heard her say that I'd be pretty hostile towards her afterwards but at least he's calling it. He said she'd be a tough nut (ball breaker). Even her body language on their chat was stand-offish wasn't it.

I'm team Heather too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emily also does that thing where she says something nasty and the goes "Oh, did that come out wrong?"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (14-08-2015),Phony  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I prefer heather too but that means I'd rather someone like Emily end up with him. As much as I like him and think he's been the best Aussie bachie so far, the concept is horrible (it's why I love to hate the show so much) and I'd prefer Heather to find someone the 'natural' way IYKWIM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Phony  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    It's that awful house they film in, too. The lighting & the decor, everything is just so tacky. And then there's the makeup and the dresses against that back drop.
    My idea of hell.
    The kitchen was really hideous. It had exposed cupboards with floppy baskets in them, it looked really untidy and outdated - not what I expected at all in a TV mansion!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Phony  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I prefer heather too but that means I'd rather someone like Emily end up with him. As much as I like him and think he's been the best Aussie bachie so far, the concept is horrible (it's why I love to hate the show so much) and I'd prefer Heather to find someone the 'natural' way IYKWIM.
    Too true!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh it's Bach time..