+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post

But...it depends what you like, isn't it? Some women like them hot and dumb
    One out of two ain't bad...

I'm not sold on Heather. I think she could be a bit try-hard annoying in RL or could be fun/ nice. Seems like most of the girls she was friendly with are gone?

Sam is really bad at pretending he's interested when he's not. He did the full facepalm thing when Dr AG was talking, and totally glazed over with Joni.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    One out of two ain't bad...

I'm not sold on Heather. I think she could be a bit try-hard annoying in RL or could be fun/ nice. Seems like most of the girls she was friendly with are gone?

Sam is really bad at pretending he's interested when he's not. He did the full facepalm thing when Dr AG was talking, and totally glazed over with Joni.
    Same with Madeline. He had 'stop talking about your hair and make up already' plastered all over his face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I like that honesty in him though.
    Bachie Wiggum was so two-faced.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The thing I like about sam so far is that he doesn't pretend to be interested in every single one of them unlike Blake.
    I am not too sure about Heather. I get the feeling she being a film maker is there to get exposure and possible make connections to help her career path. I don't see how someone who acts like they are really laid back and down to earth etc would want to go on a show like the bachelor to find love.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

Bonnie19  (12-08-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    I agree. I really like that too.

He's human - there's going to be the people he clicks with and people he doesn't. It's nothing personal.

I thing I find interesting about this show is that in real life he would have just met Snezana, clicked instantly on the first date and just stopped looking. But now he has this opportunity to have multiple back ups and keep looking just in case there's a better connection or someone suits him better than the first pick.
    Very true! Agree entirely. Love how he seems real...except his teeth of course. ;-).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone else notice that the Nissan which Sam drove on his date with Heather, had a Victorian number-plate?

I'm at risk of making enemies, but was it because NSW number-plates are yellow and poxy, and make a car look like a dodgem?

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    The thing I like about sam so far is that he doesn't pretend to be interested in every single one of them unlike Blake.
    I am not too sure about Heather. I get the feeling she being a film maker is there to get exposure and possible make connections to help her career path. I don't see how someone who acts like they are really laid back and down to earth etc would want to go on a show like the bachelor to find love.
    This is absolutely why Heather is there, and it makes sense that she would also be quite a good actress. It is very good exposure on main******, prime-time television.
    I would also hazard that this is true of many of the other girls, too. Publicity. It seems more likely than the notion of potentially humiliating oneself, trying to compete for the affections of a man you barely know.
    They are not all stupid. Channel Ten knows this, but it works in their favour too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did anyone else notice that the Nissan which Sam drove on his date with Heather, had a Victorian number-plate?

I'm at risk of making enemies, but was it because NSW number-plates are yellow and poxy, and make a car look like a dodgem?

I live in nsw and my number plates are black and white, you just have to pay extra for them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I'm in NSW and I bought my car (new) in 2012 and it came with a black and white number plate. I don't pay extra, they're standard issue now. I assume the yellow plates aren't being made anymore (thank goodness!).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

J37  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I float around on the Daily Mail for the trash gossip and they're dishing out stories regularly about Sam and the Bachelorettes.

The latest allegation is that a 'high profile' unnamed Bachelorette had a pregnancy scare just before filming started:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...boyfriend.html