+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Take a look at the Holden Colorado 7 (wagon) or Isuzu M UX. Both 7 seater 4x4's.

My personal choice would be to stay away from the Pajero. They don't have as good a reputation or re sale value as a Toyota

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about a Mitsubishi challenger? I had one with seven seats and the third row laid down individually and completely flat. Very nice to drive, proper 4wd and towed the expanda like it was a little 6x4 trailer

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the new shaped patrol, it doesn't come in diesel so I wouldn't bother even looking especially if you want a good fuel consumption. It's also well over $60k.
    If you are also looking at a car for resale later on, I don't think you can go past the Toyota Prado. They hold their value, good on fuel and drive well.
    I wanted an 8 seater but didn't want to spend the money for the top of the line landcruiser so went the TI model in the Patrol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a prado latest model - really tiny inside and I don't think it is really a seven seater as there is no boot once you put the seats up. Good drive, great on fuel, brakes take getting used to as they are computerised so it feels like they need brake fluid all the time. My sister just got a pathfinder I am not sure if they are 4wd but it is a lovely car and twice the size inside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prado hands down. I so want one but can't afford unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a pathfinder and yes they are 4wd don't know if I'd trust them doing to much 4wding though but it's a great car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have a top of the range diesel Prado - absoloutely bl00dy awesome x. We always buy Toyota - best resale and they are very reliable 😀 what about a Kluger with 7 seats?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toyota only. Prado or Landcruiser. Super reliable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We have a turbo diesel Santa Fe 4x4 - we sidestepped from a Prado - great fuel consumption, great perks in regard to accessories, annual serving, 5 year warranty and roadside assistance, all the bells and whistles and it handles driving around our farm as well as being a good town car. 7 seats too.