+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    My kids are always taking in homegrown fruit veg and flowers for the teachers. At the end of the year they get a gift usually of a jar the kids have decorated to be used as a vase for flowers. When my kids graduated from childcare to school, the centre got a gift of a slinky apple maker. They are the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great idea - I'm planning to write a note to the manager about how great DD's room leader is - such a nice person & always takes time to chat to us about how DD is going!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This reminded me of something I saw the other day at DD's childcare. It was in the communication book where normally the messages are: don't let Billy sleep more than an hour today as I won't get him to bed tonight, someone had written "Dear teachers, you are doing an awesome job!" I thought that was lovely.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 22:47
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 10:26
  3. July Challenge .... Reading to your children
    By BH-KatiesMum in forum BubHub Monthly Challenge
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 31-07-2014, 12:36