I love Aldi, and my local always has lovely fresh fruit and veg!
Staples in this house:
- 1 kg penne pasta - 99c
- jars of tomato passata - $1.59
- tinned tomatoes - 69c
- cream (600mL) - $2
- sour cream - $1.10
- baby wipes - $8.00 for a big refill pack and they are thick like the huggies ones
- their chocolate - the Moser roth madagascan vanilla bean is the only white chocolate I like
- their foam hand soap
- olive oil - $6 for a litre
- 24 pack of 3 ply toilet paper - $9
- cruskits (whatever the equivalent is called)
- apple puree for DSs brekky
- organic natural yoghurt - $6 for a litre
- milk arrowroot biscuits
- tasty cheese
- olive dip
- jarred olives
- chicken stock
- flours/sugars/spices etc
(I can't think of the prices of anything else but I buy everything there).
And a fresh bunch of lilies for $5 at the checkout every shop!