+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think you have anything to worry about, the excess weight will come off eventually with a healthy diet and some exercising. Unless you have some issues with your hormones, like me. After I had my baby, I just kept getting fatter and fatter. Finally I was like 20 kilos fatter than I should be, despite of all the diets and running. Thank God, it appeared that I had some issues with my hormones, and now everything is back to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone! I've lost a kilo over the past week with doing nothing but cutting out junk Next week will be 6 week since bubs was born and will ramp up the exercise. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicaGray3409 View Post
    I don't think you have anything to worry about, the excess weight will come off eventually with a healthy diet and some exercising. Unless you have some issues with your hormones, like me. After I had my baby, I just kept getting fatter and fatter. Finally I was like 20 kilos fatter than I should be, despite of all the diets and running. Thank God, it appeared that I had some issues with my hormones, and now everything is back to normal.
    Glad everything is back to normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. I know how hard it is to lose weight after pregnancy. As I understand, you did not gain that much. I, for example, added almost 23 kg. So you can imagine how hard it was for me. For months I tried different diets. I don't know how about others, but in my case I only felt more hungry than before and more anxious to end up with that diet and to eat again what I want.

That went on until I started having serious problems with my stomach and I decided to try something else. I tried Reductil 15mg because nothing else seemed to help. In three months I lost almost 18kg. I dropped these kg without any great effort, just eating healthier and drinking more water. This method of losing weight suited me the most. Best of luck to you and what's more important, have patience!