+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok, I need to join this thread!
    I'm two months post kidney transplant and the steroids I'm taking plus the fact that I feel well (and hungry!) for the first time in three years means that I'm stacking on the weight!
    I'm looking to start the 5:2 thing on Monday plus start doing a minimum of 30 minutes exercise 5 days a week. Must get this weight off!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

GreenMama  (05-08-2015),PinkPink  (06-08-2015),wobbleyhorse  (05-08-2015),~Marigold~  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Made LCHF Chia Pudding last night for my breakfasts, ate it this morning it was so yummy! definately something i will keep eating
    DS screwed his nose up and ate his jam toast though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

PinkPink  (06-08-2015),wobbleyhorse  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I really need to be more mindful of what I eat and when. I'm on Sandomigran as a headache preventative, and it sends my appetite skyrocketing, so I'm feeling hungry almost all the time. Drinking water at those times does nothing for me, except make me need to run to the bathroom all the time. My weight shot up 22kg in the 6 months from October last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping28 View Post
    Made LCHF Chia Pudding last night for my breakfasts, ate it this morning it was so yummy! definately something i will keep eating
    DS screwed his nose up and ate his jam toast though
    Sounds great. Do you know how many grams of carbs it has per serve?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TeBe For This Useful Post:

hoping28  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I walked to school with my oldest, then kept walking to the gym with the younger two and did a pump class. Going to walk to school pick up too.

So far I've eaten quiche, coffee and a tea. Going to try and drink lots of water today.

How is everyone else going.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TeBe For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just finished my exercise class with the Physio. Puffing a little.

I've made a batch of egg/vege frittata things to eat for lunch and I've been trying to eat more Veges and salads with my mains.

Haven't weighed myself as I don't have any scales.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've fallen off the wagon a bit today as I've got an awful head cold and have lost my voice. I find when I'm sick I just crave sweets because I need the sugar hit to be able to get through the day looking after DS.

Started the day with oatmeal and 1 tsp golden syrup (broke my own rule about no sugar at brekkie), lunch was OK with a low-fat homemade shepherd's pie (freezer leftovers), then some Kingston biscuits . Dinner will be better - homemade Thai green fish curry.

No yoga today. Every muscle in my body is aching from having a cold. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to catch up on today's session as well as tomorrow's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chia pudding nutrition
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys at work wanted pizza for lunch... So 3 pieces of dominos chicken and camembert pizza!!
    Hypoxi at 3:30!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ugh, had the brilliant idea of going on a long, brisk walk at dusk this evening; got both DD and I all rugged up and lugged the pram out of the car boot; couldn't even do up the harness for her because of the bulk of her winter clothing and coat, lol. I don't think I'll be taking her out in the pram again like that...she's just turned 3 and although she's still very little, I could definitely feel the difference between now and the last time I walked for exercise with her at the start of the year. Plus the pram kept veering to the right like a bad shopping trolley, so I was pretty much walking along side it to steer and steady it straight. It was freezing and my face was stinging from the sharp wind, nose running, just brutal! Think I'll dust off my stair master thingy tomorrow instead :/
    As for food intake, it's been a fast day and I've stuck to my recommended 500 calories for the day.

Those damn jeans better look amazing on me in 3 weeks time, I've earned it I reckon!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 05-08-2015 at 19:03.