+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IT related question

I am putting up a small business and I am in search of an IT services that can provide complete IT support for my business needs. I did some research and i have Xantrion and Parachutech on my list. Both company offers excellent IT support, So now i'm confused which one to choose.What do you guys think?Which company would you recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Which city/state are you in? What sort of IT services are you after. Are you after a service providing/maintaining hardware to your company or hosting your IT services?

I've haven't heard of either company you mention and from a quick Google search it appears that both companies are USA based so not sure how good their service will be in Australia.
    Last edited by Xanthic; 28-07-2015 at 17:01. Reason: fix spelling/etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will be difficult to suggest a specific since you have not mentioned the nature of your business and the city you are in. I am sure that there is a provider that can even customize something according to your needs and preferences.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've migrated to the US a few months ago and we do restaurant consulting. In the end I just went for Parachute since I found more good reviews about them. We're in the process of setting up a system, installing software and things like that.