+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my son is on austudy, he has a health care card. (going to university) . marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    my son is on austudy, he has a health care card. (going to university) . marie.
    Thanks. So that allows cheaper meds and / or cheaper gp visits?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I've just read through this thread. I'm so sorry you have to put up with your husband's behavior. You've been given great advice in this thread. I just want to reiterate that the way your husband is behaving is not okay! Not in any way. Pouring oil all over you, telling you off for spending minuscule amounts of money, he is so disrespectful towards you, honestly he sounds like a nightmare. Please make a plan to leave this man and forget any thought of having romantic evenings with him. You deserve so much better.

You sound like a strong woman who has endured a lot and you can have a happy life again, just take it one day at a time and keep reaching out for help. Dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts it's so hard even at the best of times; just know you are not alone and others have been where you are and come out the other side. Life can be good again and worth living if you just fight to get through this rough patch and get this toxic person out of your life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Dear stupid H.. If I want to buy another lettuce and salad stuff for dinner I will. And yes I know there's another lettuce in the fridge because I put it there but it's nearly gone as we have been eating it.. I'm so very sorry I spent $10 on groceries.. I'm sure your 3 coffees you had to have when we were at the shops just now is the same value but did I question you? No.. So shut the F up and leave me the hell alone. I hate you
    I admire you for your patience and restraint with this intolerable individual. I fear if I was subjected to the same treatment, the person would be dead by now, or seriously maimed.

do you bite back at him and tell him to F off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I admire you for your patience and restraint with this intolerable individual. I fear if I was subjected to the same treatment, the person would be dead by now, or seriously maimed.

do you bite back at him and tell him to F off?
    I yelled a lot in the car on the way home. I burst into tears and cried the whole way .. Then I went to bed and googled Centrelink ...

I am so over it. I hate him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I've just read through this thread. I'm so sorry you have to put up with your husband's behavior. You've been given great advice in this thread. I just want to reiterate that the way your husband is behaving is not okay! Not in any way. Pouring oil all over you, telling you off for spending minuscule amounts of money, he is so disrespectful towards you, honestly he sounds like a nightmare. Please make a plan to leave this man and forget any thought of having romantic evenings with him. You deserve so much better.

You sound like a strong woman who has endured a lot and you can have a happy life again, just take it one day at a time and keep reaching out for help. Dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts it's so hard even at the best of times; just know you are not alone and others have been where you are and come out the other side. Life can be good again and worth living if you just fight to get through this rough patch and get this toxic person out of your life.
    Thank you so much. I am making plans to leave. My psychologist is helping me with it all.. Just got to get thru DD 17 finishing Year 12 and exams... 11 weeks to go !!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

jb23  (27-08-2015),Mama Mirabelle  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I yelled a lot in the car on the way home. I burst into tears and cried the whole way .. Then I went to bed and googled Centrelink ...

I am so over it. I hate him
    hugs. he sounds like a complete and utter a$s. what was his reaction when you yelled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs. he sounds like a complete and utter a$s. what was his reaction when you yelled?
    He said oh well I just won't talk then.. And sulked. He thinks he's so frigging perfect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    omg I'd seriously want to whack him across the back of the head. that attitude would drive me crazy.

gosh think about how relaxed you feel once he's gone. you'll be a new woman

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg I'd seriously want to whack him across the back of the head. that attitude would drive me crazy.

gosh think about how relaxed you feel once he's gone. you'll be a new woman
    Yes I can't wait to move.. Brisbane here I come... Well in December but you get my drift haha... I'll be 43 and moving back in with my mum lol not sure what's worse him or her lol