+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Wwyd

tonight before my DH went to work, i had a meltdown and told him how ive been feeling and how he makes me feel.. i was in tears and shaking.

he said nothing and went to have a shower before work..

i started dinner and was pouring some oil into the pan and he grabs the bottle off me and pours it down my shirt.. I was like wtf? now i have to have a shower ... then as i walk away, he grabs my bra strap and pulls it... hes 48 yrs old.. NOT 15... WTH is wrong with him? he laughed the whole time and said oh what no reaction from you? you have changed?

what the hell is wrong with him? what would you have done if your DH /OH did that to you after you have just broken down in front of him and told him you wanted to end your life but wont cos of the kids?

he never once held me or kissed me or comforted me,. instead he poured oil down my top and pulled my bra strap..

im so glad he has gone to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    that's abusive tbh. I find that to be demeaning and humiliating behavior.

I'd punch someone in the face if they did that to me. did you pelt him for pouring oil on you??

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (23-07-2015),FrothyFrog  (24-07-2015),JET09  (24-07-2015),Nemmi1987  (23-07-2015),VicPark  (24-07-2015),waterlily  (10-08-2015),Wise Enough  (23-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    that's abusive tbh. I find that to be demeaning and humiliating behavior.

I'd punch someone in the face if they did that to me. did you pelt him for pouring oil on you??

no i was just so shocked he did it to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for you. What a douch bag!
    Nobody should have to deal with that. Is there any friends and family that you can speak to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you make plans to stay elsewhere? Somewhere that will offer you emotional and mental support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    WTF? That's a very strange and cold reaction. Was his intention to humiliate you? I'd probably pack up my things and leave the house for a few days so I could clear my head and think about what this means for the relationship.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you check into a hotel? Pay cash so he doesn't know where you are. Scare the bloody pants off him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow.. How awful!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could leave but a few major things happening for my daughter next few days and I know she will need me

I'm just so hurt and angry

Thanks
    Reviews
    WTF. I'm so sorry this happened to you... He sounds like someone who is not worth keeping around. At all. Do you have close friends or family you can talk to? It sounds like you really need someone supportive to confide in and he isn't that person.

*hugs*