+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Well this was ds3 today. While he got lots of "OMG he is so cute", "hello superman" etc... One old lady said it was disgusting he was wearing pj's in public. To which I just laugh and keep going.

So I wonder how other mums felt about the pj's in public thing.

Oh and there was no tantrum involved just a "can I please" and a "sure".
    Nawww, he is cute.
    But see they're not really pajamary IMO, so I think it's ok.
    I was envisioning some flannelette pj's, which I don't think is a good look for an all day shopping trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    Nawww, he is cute.
    But see they're not really pajamary IMO, so I think it's ok.
    I was envisioning some flannelette pj's, which I don't think is a good look for an all day shopping trip.
    It's a fleece oneies in the tropics. He had to take it off the second we got out of the shops air con.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Do you/would allow your kids to...

I think he looks adorable and would have told him so, DS often wears his full superhero costumes up to our local shopping strip or to the park

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just bought my ds a spiderman costume for his birthday next month. I can't wait to give it to him. I know he will want to live in it for a while and can't wait to take him out in public in it! I always get the biggest smile when I see kids running around in costumes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd isn't at the dressing/choosing things yet I ask everyday do you want this or this and she picks one or other.

I don't put clothes on unless washed! I'm bit paranoid though he looks cute!! I would of told the old duck she had toilet paper tucked in her undies 😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Cardi  (23-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say no, but it wouldn't be because of embarrassment or standards. It would be because most clothes say to wash before wearing and they wouldn't say that if there weren't a reason. (Chemicals/excess dye)

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond View Post
    I haven't but I would. Especially if it meant no tantrum 😀
    this :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would absolutely.

DH and I have already talked about the fact that we can't wait till our DS's choose weird and wacky stuff to wear out. I like dressing him nicely but when I see kids out dressed as super heroes/pj's etc I don't ever think that mum has no sense of style - I think yay that kids awesome, I wanna be superman

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

kim85  (24-07-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (24-07-2015),MrsSS  (23-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't let DS wear anything without washing it first. All the clothing that comes from overseas is sprayed with huge amounts of chemicals to prevent bugs etc from being brought over as well. Also the inks and dyes are still sitting in the fabric, so washing gets rid of the excess dyes, which are also harmful.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BluePixie For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No because I wash new clothes before wearing them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast