+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got back my blood test results and all is ok!! I have never felt such relief! My hcg has jumped from 10700 to 27000 and progesterone from 32 to 47. I have to up my dosage of progesterone to 1000mg to keep lining in tact though. Apparently 1 in 3 ivf patients experience bleeding. She said I don't have anything to worry about but until I see that baby on the scan I won't truly let myself stop worrying. Having another bloodtest on Thursday to check levels again and first ultrasound is booked in for Friday. Fingers crossed we hear that heartbeat!
    What a relieve!)) so happy for you
    you're so right it's impossible to stop worrying...this roller-coaster from test to test and scan to scan...
    I thought next time I will truly and totally belive all's good and really happening - will be in the birth ward
    (And I so hope we all finally get there!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caketin and phiphi I'm really sorry to hear your sad news. I can't imagine how you both are feeling but I'm sure everyone on this thread can somewhat understand that feeling of helplessness. I hope you get the answers or procedures soon to be able to have closure. It's such a long and hard journey every time xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phiphi: I am so sorry IVF can be so cruel sometimes, I would definitely take some time for yourself before scheduling any kind of 'scrapes'. Make sure you give feedback on your FS about having a bit more compassion next time he does a scan!

Cake tin: Are you going ok? We are all hear if you need to get things out!

Hope everyone else is ticking along good in their cycles. A few transfers booked this week for a few of you so fingers crossed for sticky bubs!

AFM: Second Beta today and nurse said my levels have risen perfectly for a week later (she didn't tell me my levels) so BT again next monday on DS 4th Birthday! Hopefully if those levels are still on the rise I can book in my scan for the following week!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not too bad @Hilton04. Thanks for asking. Having a toddler around means I don't have much time to think about it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Hilton04  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to all the ladies getting bad news. Its such a rollercoaster.
    Sometimes I wonder why I keep getting back on.

AFM- had a repeat hcg bt this morning. The levels have come back as 'high'. Could be good high or bad high. We transferred one 5d embryo. The clinic didnt tell me the numbers but they want me to come in early for a scan rather then waiting until 7.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Hilton04  (27-07-2015),Irinko  (27-07-2015),Sparkle18  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my results back today HCG 5436 at 6 weeks 2 days. My FS says he's happy with those numbers but we have another test tomorrow hopefully numbers go up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi. I am also 6w2d.

I was told for me numbers anywhere between 4800 and 28000 were what they look for, so based on that it looks like you're on track. Hope those numbers keep rising for you. When are you booked for a scan? xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 I won't know until my results come back tomorrow. I had my scan on Monday thinking I was 7 weeks but I was told by another nurse that I was actually only 6w2d .. annoyed at getting conflicting information from two different nurses.
    My FS couldnt find a heartbeat hence the test but he measured me at 6 1/2 wks so who knows now I'm just soo confused. My last HCG was taken abt 10 days ago at 1400.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Phiphi, IVF gestation gets measured differently as I have since found out. There are online calculators but basically day of egg retrieval (fertilisation) is when you calculate it from.

I know it's impossible not not worry, this is my first and I'm stressed all the time but if it makes you feel any better I had my first scan at 6+3 and we barely saw a flicker and I think we were lucky to even see that. I'm now almost 10 weeks and baby is measuring perfectly.

Maybe wait another week and then scan again. I really hope everything is good. Fingers crossed you have a sticky one

15. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi. How confusing for you!!
    Did they do a transvaginal u/s the other day? Or just external?