+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

I had my 7 week scan today and it was sad news im measuring at 6 1/2 wks and no sign of a heart beat my FS did an internal scan
    Abt a week ago I didn't have spotting but when I went to wipe it was sometimes a light pink and no pains.
    Last edited by Phiphi; 27-07-2015 at 10:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs @Phiphi xx so sorry that you've been given that news.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiphi View Post
    I had my 7 week scan today and it was sad news im measuring at 6 1/2 wks and no sign of a heart beat my FS did an internal scan
    Abt a week ago I didn't have spotting but when I went to wipe it was sometimes a light pink and no pains.
    Oh Phiphi how sad...lots of hugs(( I had this before, felling for you so much!
    Are they 200% sure they did not miss it? I heard miracle stories when they could not find the hb at first but it turned out ok...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irinko For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS is lovely but I felt that they had all resigned to the fact that I'm going to have a miscarriage he was already telling me about scheduling a scrape!! I was like can you tlk to us about what you are seeing on the screen first!! It was all too much I had to ask the FS all these questions if I hadn't he would of just done the scan gave me a slip for a blood test and let us go. So he wants me to do a blood test today and possibly Wednesday .. They have put me back in pessaries

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiphi View Post
    My FS is lovely but I felt that they had all resigned to the fact that I'm going to have a miscarriage he was already telling me about scheduling a scrape!! I was like can you tlk to us about what you are seeing on the screen first!! It was all too much I had to ask the FS all these questions if I hadn't he would of just done the scan gave me a slip for a blood test and let us go. So he wants me to do a blood test today and possibly Wednesday .. They have put me back in pessaries
    I'm currently waiting for a miscarriage. They're monitoring my HCG via blood tests and I'm off progesterone as they think that it's stopping anything from happening. Take care of yourself and consider all options before you 'schedule a scrape'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi sorry to hear that. I think you should wait awhile before scheduling scrape as it may just need another week or so. I've heard quite a number of times that the heartbeat is found in later scans. @caketin I'm very sorry you have to go through this. It's all just not fair!

I just got back my blood test results and all is ok!! I have never felt such relief! My hcg has jumped from 10700 to 27000 and progesterone from 32 to 47. I have to up my dosage of progesterone to 1000mg to keep lining in tact though. Apparently 1 in 3 ivf patients experience bleeding. She said I don't have anything to worry about but until I see that baby on the scan I won't truly let myself stop worrying. Having another bloodtest on Thursday to check levels again and first ultrasound is booked in for Friday. Fingers crossed we hear that heartbeat!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (27-07-2015),Kookii  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Phiphi! Are you doing another scan? How awful, you'd think they would know how to break bad news better than that. Hope you're ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @caketin and I'm so sorry to hear about your news. We are in the same boat with blood tests to just measure my HCG levels.

I really tried to stay away from googling and this page because I would get myself worked up..

I just spoke with one of the nurses who told me that I was 6wks2days while the other told me I was 7 wks?? I'm so confused as to how they measure my dates. I'm told date of transfer is 2 weeks does anyone know anything about this?
    @Sunnysummers happy for you and hope it keeps going up and up and I totally feel you about the whole seeing the scan thing before believing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Usually dates are measured from first day of LMP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to the ladies who have received devastating news. I can only imagine your heartbreak and I am so sorry you have to go through this xx