+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you big hugs @Babymcchicken
    @caketin - this 2WW is a killer can only imagine how your feeling, stay positive

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle18 For This Useful Post:

Babymcchicken  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry to hear your results babymcchicken.
    Fingers crossed for you cake tin, hope this numbers turn come good.

ETA- I changed my username recently from jk565 to sj565
    Last edited by SJ565; 23-07-2015 at 21:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Babymcchicken  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hilton04 I'm not sure... I think until I'm 10 weeks? It all depends on the number they give me tomorrow. What was your progesterone result? My clinic says they like patients to take progesterone if their result is below 200? Seems a high number to me. I will be on 800mg a day if they aren't happy with my number but I think I might ask if it's possible to drop the dose a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This 2ww is killing me too and it's only been 3 days. 8 to go. I'
    m not on any hormone support and my levels are good but i get pms symptoms every month so i wouldnt be able to notice early pregnancy symptoms anyway.
    Did anyone that got a bfp notice any signs in the 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    @HopefulK I think I'm due March 23rd. When are you due? Are you on progesterone support? I have to wait for my result until the morning for it.... Really didn't want to have to keep taking progesterone. It is soooo expensive! BUT I will do anything for a healthy bub!
    My EDD is 15 March. I stopped progesterone when I was in hosp with ohss as they thought it might be contributing to that, but also my progesterone levels have been good anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I'm already over being stuck in this limbo land of am I pregnant or am I not. Isn't the 2ww long enough? I guess I'm still pregnant (still having symptoms) until it's proven otherwise!
    It's just so cruel @ caketin! Hope you get some answers soon, I can't imagine what you're going through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a lucky month for us - hcg today was 5 so not pregnant. We'll have this month off & then start a full stim cycle towards the end of August. Congratulations to everyone with BFPs & best of luck to those still waiting. Hopefully I won't see many of you in the August thread!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (24-07-2015),Kookii  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after a very stressful 2 days i had my 2nd beta today.
    Wednesday morning i was woken up with intense cramping and severe bleeding. My nurses believe that i experienced an early miscarriage. Which was horrible as ive never experienced anything like this before and was not how i saw our first ivf cycle ending.

Im alittle confused though as my 1st beta was 22.8 and my beta today was 39. However my progesterone was down to 4.

I realize my levels are not high enough for a viable pregnancy but this is all just very confusing.

I have to go back in on Monday for a 3rd beta to see if my hcg levels have dropped back down
    Last edited by RubyGirl; 24-07-2015 at 14:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Myshell87.
    So sorry to hear the news! Our first cycle sounds very similar. First beta was low, second beta increased slightly and then 3rd beta decreased. I had spotting, mild cramping since before the first beta.
    It is very confusing, as even though after the second beta I knew it was over, there was still a little part of me that was holding out hope as the numbers had increased.
    I'm so sorry you are going through this... Sometimes I think it would just be easier to get a BFN!

On the positive, at least you know you call fall pregnant

After our Chem, I had a long cycle and we went straight into a FET and I'm now 10weeks so there is still hope!!

Take the time you need, but I promise it does get easier!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind words @Barca07
    I definitely think a BFN would have been much easier. I was prepared for that. With this i honestly dont know how to feel. Its almost like it isnt happening to me.

But like you said there is a silver lining and i know my body is doing what it should.

And congratulations on your pregnancy. That is great news!