+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My son will be 3 in january. Have you done just the one cycle since for baby two? I did a cycle in june which was cancelled due to hyperstimulation then I had 1 egg at epu its currently snuggling into my uterus. Fingers crossed the little guy stays put

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay I am sending you sticky vibes when do you find out?

This is our first cycle since our DD little scary been so long since our last one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Wow Hilton04 those are amazing results to be successful first time both times. What's your secret??
    Caesardust: I have been very lucky! My reason for IVF is because I had both tubes removed in Sept 2010 as they were both severely blocked due to an infection. I started swimming in October 2010 and was pregnant in November!

I never really did anything out of the ordinary I think, I did acupuncture for both cycles, first cycle I didn't respond that great (6 eggs collected, 3 mature, 1 blast transferred, 1 discarded, 1 frozen but debatable whether it would thaw) literally had my hopes on the one embie, but my FS said it only takes one, which worked!

I used the frozen one when DS was about 15 months but wasn't really expecting it to work as quality was questionable.

This time around I was way more relaxed, I guess because I have a son already, I started acupuncture 4 weeks before I started stimming, and continued weekly treatments during, pre transfer session and a session the day after.
    I'm not sure if acupuncture is what's helped me but if anything my mental state was a lot better because it gave me an hour a week to just zone out! This second cycle I had 8 eggs collected, 7 fertilized, 1 blast transferred and 4 frozen for back ups. (Remaining 2 made it to blast but embryologist chose to discard as they weren't A grades).
    Last edited by Hilton04; 21-08-2015 at 20:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to acupuncture today and I used it when I conceived my son so I thought hey lets go with same protocol that worked last time. I was unsure if I was going to do acupuncture so I quizzed all my ivf friends ive made and 90% that conceived had done acupuncture so that sealed the deal for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think acupuncture is great, i find it extremely relaxing and am always keen for natural remedies and healing where I can to balance out the western medicine of IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done acupuncture this time hope it has helped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone get implantation spotting this time round? I got it with both my last pregnancies 4 years ago but nothing has come about as yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt with my first pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive done acupuncture for all 3 cycles so far but no positive results 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melsi: Fingers crossed for you! No implantation spotting my first pregnancy, this time around though i did

Caesardust: Don't lose hope, have you done anything different for your cycles to other cycles?