+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Good luck with the eggies Meshell23. Congrats on the BFP sparkle18. Sorry to hear about the endo Jadette, goodluck with the cycle in September . All the best with the last embie ceaserdust, OMG sunnysummers that scans amazing, I can't wait for the day I get a scan, well not so much the full bladder. Congratulations. Goodluck with the natural FET stillhopeful, baby dust to you all.
    Ok so I haven't had anymore bleeds and I'm 7dp5dt did a test this morning and it's negative. The 2ww is hard but when you have a bleed it's even harder as my mind is going, be realistic it's over but my heart is hoping for a positive. My colds on the back end and drying up today but I have a ripper of a toothache, getting the feeling one of the fillings has caused an abscess. She did warn me it would be needing a root canal.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Jadette  (15-08-2015),Sparkle18  (15-08-2015),Sunnysummers  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely not over @allykat111heaps of girls don't get positives until 9DPT. Stay positive! You will get that scan picture soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Sunnysummers! Very exciting!😘throw some of that baby dust around😄✨✨✨✨come on ladies, good happy sticky embryo making baby baking vibes all up in here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Hi girls,
    Good luck with the eggies Meshell23. Congrats on the BFP sparkle18. Sorry to hear about the endo Jadette, goodluck with the cycle in September . All the best with the last embie ceaserdust, OMG sunnysummers that scans amazing, I can't wait for the day I get a scan, well not so much the full bladder. Congratulations. Goodluck with the natural FET stillhopeful, baby dust to you all.
    Ok so I haven't had anymore bleeds and I'm 7dp5dt did a test this morning and it's negative. The 2ww is hard but when you have a bleed it's even harder as my mind is going, be realistic it's over but my heart is hoping for a positive. My colds on the back end and drying up today but I have a ripper of a toothache, getting the feeling one of the fillings has caused an abscess. She did warn me it would be needing a root canal.
    You sound like you have been in the wars what with the bleed the cold and now a tooth Ake!! Please keep positive it's not over until it's proven over!! When is your BT?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle18 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test isn't due until the 24th. They like to drag it out. Iv started spotting again, like a thick dark paste but only enough to have to wear a panty liner.So bloody frustrating, somewhat just wish my period would start to close this chapter. Iv been trying to ring the clinic but keep getting told they'll call back but they're really busy. I did a FMU test this morning and it's negative. 9dp5dt would think it would be positive if it had worked for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies epu was yesterday only one mature egg retrieved. This egg has been fertilised fingers crossed it is looking lovely tomorrow to go in my belly

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (20-08-2015),Hopeful37  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed your lucky egg turns into your beautiful baby! Thinking of you for tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you hilyon transfer at lunch time followed by acupuncture

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - i did a transfer this month (hope thats ok to join this group) and was wondering if anyone had been given pregnyl injections? i didnt have them for my last cycles (was 4 years ago now) but wanting to know how early can you test?
    i am 8dpo3dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Melsi, I used pregnyl for my first cycle and from memory started testing around 8dp5dt...it was 5 years ago so can't really remember my dosage but was successful and conceived my son which was my first transfer
    Good luck