+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks freakedout. Im to get a blood test for hormone levels prior to starting its a public holiday in brisbane suburbs today so ive struggled to find an s&n that is open my clinic are closed today. Finally found one and there are about 4 million people here in front of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Meshell87! Hope this is your lucky cycle! How did your first injection go this morning?

Hope you ladies don't mind me sharing this with you all but...I had my 7 week scan yesterday and we have a beautiful heartbeat of 160, measuring all to date and was officially given a due date of March 28
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1439256072.212652.jpg

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (11-08-2015),freakedout44  (11-08-2015),Sparkle18  (11-08-2015),Sunnysummers  (11-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hilton04 thanks so much for sharing and congratulations! How amazing is it?! The second I saw that super fast little heart beat I teared up during my scan. I'm due 20 March so looks like we are baby bump buddies!

I hope all of you lovely ladies on here get this special moment soon too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hilton thats a beautiful image!! First injection went fine. They dont bother me too much its just the emotional roller coaster that does my head in

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

Thank you Freakedout44! It really is a magical moment. Look forward to hearing how you go with your pregnancy.

Great to hear your injections went fine MeShell23, just remember we are all hear if you need to vent! I pray your roller coaster is a short one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you me too. I just need one more child then I can close this chapter of my life til the urge arises again that is.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

I caved last night. My throat was so sore and I had barely slept for the second night. I smashed down some betadine throat lozenges. I'm heading to the chemist this morning to get a vix stick or a saline spray and some more panadol. I'm not holding hopes on this transfer as I woke up this morning dripping in sweat so my temp must have skyrocketed. Lucky we have 2 more blastocysts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And now Iv started cramping and bleeding. I guess our 1st attempt didn't work. Not even due for my period for another 4 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this the same day I got my BFP and freaked out....have you POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm only 4days past transfer. (Cycle day 28)It was negative. TMI WARNING.... As it was just a trickle when I went to the toilet my sister suggested it being implantation, she said maybe put my fingers in there and see if it's heavy. It is.