+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Charlie74 hopefully you have some good news soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going in here?

Caeserdust, you a little stir crazy?

Sorry been a bit quiet here, hectic couple of weeks of my end!
    My pregnancy levels are rising nicely so am all booked in for my 7 week ultrasound on Monday!
    Fingers crossed we see a tiny jellybean and beautiful beating heart...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    How is everyone going in here?

Caeserdust, you a little stir crazy?

Sorry been a bit quiet here, hectic couple of weeks of my end!
    My pregnancy levels are rising nicely so am all booked in for my 7 week ultrasound on Monday!
    Fingers crossed we see a tiny jellybean and beautiful beating heart...
    How exciting 7weeks on Monday already!! Fingers crossed for you.

My levels are rising nicely too had bloods this morning and they came back at 1400 from 230 on Friday so pretty relieved and feeling good.
    How have you been? Have you got Mornign sickness yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hilton04. Yeah it's been super quiet on here and I was starting to wonder where everyone has disappeared to. I'm on holiday in Noosa and trying hard to not cave and go get a hpt. I know if the news is not good it will ruin the rest of my break. But of course it's all I can think about. Everything I eat. Every bit of exercise makes me feel unsure I'm doing the right thing then I think it probably didn't work again anyway. Bt is not until Monday but think I'll do a test Friday so I've got the weekend to pull myself together. How's everyone else tracking??? Someone distract me!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie74: Sorry to hear about your lining! But good news it's looking like you have a few embies for testing. September will be here before you know it. How are you feeling about it all?

Caeserdust: Enjoy your holiday and try to carry on as best as possible like normal! I know easier said than done. I am like you and had to test before BT cause I am a control freak haha...what's hubby think of you testing before hand?

Sparkles18: Fab news about your levels rising! Great start
    I have been on/off nauseas for a little while and had a bit of a spew Saturday morning. Felt soooooo much better afterwards though. My biggest side effect is just a massive headache that I can't shake!
    I had horrible 24 hours sickness when pregnant with my little man but can't remember when that started! Hoping I don't get it that bad this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP doesn't want me to test before we get home on Friday. He doesn't want me in a heap like the last time I got a negative. I know he's right. Just this once lol!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Currently 6dp4dt.... Not feeling confident at all this time. Very upsetting, there are babies everywhere in my family and friend circle. Never did I think we would hit the 2 year mark TTC. Really struggling with it actually. Brought some hpts last night with the intention to test tomorrow, but of course I did one when I got home. Stark white BFN keep telling myself it was too early but I just have a feeling I won't see those 2 lines this time

Some brown spots in Crinone this arvo, anyone ever had that and actually have a successful pregnancy? I have had the same for all 3 transfers. BFN, MC and this one. So it hasn't worked out yet for me 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed to those in the 2ww!!

As for me, had my (hopefully) last appointment with my IVF dr today, she just asked a few routine questions then did the referral for my obs.

My husband always refers to her as the Ice Queen owing to her blunt, unflappable demeanour so you can imagine his surprise when I called him to report she gave me a huge hug and kiss as I left!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (04-08-2015),Charlie74  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

Error
    Last edited by Barca07; 04-08-2015 at 21:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    StillHopeful don't stop being hopeful just yet. According to the chart one of the other ladies posted its too soon to test it seems.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-08-2015)