+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @caketin I'm so sorry for your news and I'm happy that you are feeling a bit better .. I will most def get a 2nd opinion and at least I'll be ok knowing I've done everything I could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @caketin, I'm so sorry love. Your attitude is absolutely admirable. Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @caketin sorry to hear your news. Being strong through that must be immensely difficult, thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @caketin. This seems to be happening to so many lately. I'd never heard of a missed miscarriage until it happen to me. Take care of yourself, I hope next time is your turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that caketin I admire your strength

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that caketin. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    20150729_184108.jpg

so did another test last night and definitely a line! !Yey a bfp. Now i just have to wait till by bloods and hope my levels are high enough.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lausey81 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Lausey81 defo a positive...how you feeling? I took another test this morning and a stronger positive came up and I'v stopped spotting. I'm a bit crampy nothing major and my back is starting to hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle18 View Post
    Congrats @Lausey81 defo a positive...how you feeling? I took another test this morning and a stronger positive came up and I'v stopped spotting. I'm a bit crampy nothing major and my back is starting to hurt
    That so exciting!ive been cramping but it's different sometime when i move little twinges or shooting cramp like a muscle. No spotting . But I've been nauseous on and off last few days but i have been in icu at the hospital with my neice as she had major surgery this week so that 'could make me feel sick. My neice is recovering well though so that s good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a second scan today and I was told that there was only a 11 mm sac nothing else this is different compared to what my FS told me which was he saw everything but a HB.. So now I'm just waiting for my AF
    Good luck to everyone and I pray that everyone has great news in the up coming weeks