+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As you're only two days off, I think its fine.
    Ive read on some forums that its when you're measuring a week or more behind that they start to get concerned.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    duplicate.
    Last edited by SJ565; 29-07-2015 at 15:59.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

I have just been told the same news similar to you @caketin my numbers have gone up from 5374 on Monday to 6200 today. My FS called me with his lack of compassion and bluntly said its not good news your numbers haven't doubled (which they never have) and this baby won't make it..as you can imagine I was shocked at how fast he could spit out all the bad news in one breath. He says to go off the progesterone and wait for the bleed and if nothing happens by Monday that I should come in and schedule for a curette. After a thousand questions and with little response all he could say was he did not see a HB and I'm not doubling so there's no hope.
    I can't understand it I was 6w2d at my first scan he tells me I measured at 6 1/2 wks and everything that should of been there was there but now he's lost hope cos he didn't see a HB and my numbers are low?????? I don't get it!

Annoyed at the lack of compassion and information .. Despite his call I still feel positive for some weird reason .. Think I've lost it
    Last edited by Phiphi; 29-07-2015 at 15:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    duplicate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiphi View Post
    I have just been told the same news similar to you @caketin my numbers have gone up from 5374 on Monday to 6200 today. My FS called me with his lack of compassion and bluntly said its not good news your numbers haven't doubled (which they never have) and this baby won't make it..as you can imagine I was shocked at how fast he could spit out all the bad news in one breath. He says to go off the progesterone and wait for the bleed and if nothing happens by Monday that I should come in and schedule for a curette. After a thousand questions and with little response all he could say was he did not see a HB and I'm not doubling so there's no hope.
    I can't understand it I was 6w2d at my first scan he tells me I measured at 6 1/2 wks and everything that should of been there was there but now he's lost hope cos he didn't see a HB and my numbers are low?????? I don't get it!

Annoyed at the lack of compassion and information .. Despite his call I still feel positive for some weird reason .. Think I've lost it
    Sorry to hear this @Phiphi, I had this happen earlier in the year. My FS kept me on progesterone until after a second scan when I should have been around 7.5 weeks... Sounds like your FS is a bit insensitive and rushing this!! I did end up having a D&C but I was supposed to be almost 9 weeks by then.. Sounds like he's rushing it. Chin up and keep positive I hope your bub sticks and proves him wrong!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi I definitely wouldn't give up yet. I've heard of many babies heartbeats starting later. I wouldn't stop taking your medication just yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lausey81 @Sparkle18 congratulations!! I'd say what you're seeing is implantation spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

@hope77 that's exactly how I've felt since the scan he's rushing me to make decisions but I want my body to decide.
    @Sunnysummers I was debating if I should just stay on the Pessaries or go off them. If my body wanted to MC surely the pessaries can't stop it right? But either way I'm going to stay on them until I run out.

I'm trying to stay positive and I feel like there is still hope. I'm getting a second opinion tomorrow
    Last edited by Phiphi; 29-07-2015 at 18:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Phiphi I'd definitely try get a second opinion. Your FS sounds very insensitive. Your levels are still rising and the scan was close to the right size (sometimes HB is hard to find at that stage). I've got my fingers crossed for you.

My HCG levels never got over 28! I've just miscarried so it's officially over for me. I feel ok. Now wasn't our time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @caketin I'm so sorry. Sending you a big hug!