+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The embryo was so small, it was mostly heartbeat! Hard to believe how much growing it needs to do still.
    We have had a loss at 10 weeks after seeing a heartbeat, so I won't breathe easy or think its going to happen until Trimester 2.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Wow! What a roller-coaster ride this journey is! After receiving news that results were good yesterday, I had heaps of bleeding last night. Went for another bloodtest this morning and received call to say pretty much prepare for the worst as my hcg and progesterone had dropped a lot. Went for an internal scan this afternoon, thinking it would confirm my worst fears but low and behold there was a heartbeat!!! I have never ever been so shocked and relieved in all my life!! We have a fighter! It turns out I have a haemorrhage on my uterus which has been causing the bleeding. I am now taking 1600mg of progesterone and on complete bed rest for the rest of the week. Goes to show ladies, an ultrasound speaks so much more than numbers.
    I'm so glad for you, what a rollercoaster ride, my best friend had a haemorrhage on her uterus from so early on too and her little one just turned 4, she just took it easy the whole time and was put on bed rest when it was bad.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle18 For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparkle18 it's comforting to know someone else has been through this and got through it. It's very scary!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Sparkle18  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers omg, what a relief! What a rollercoaster though for you.
    If it makes you feel any better the same thing happened to my sister and her bub is now nearly 1. 😃

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So iv been feeling a bit crampy and AF is due tomoro and I'm in for my BT on Friday so today I bought a HPT I was going to wait till Tomoro AM but needed the loo so Thought il do it now it was about 1pm....I POAS and when I wiped there was pale pink blood so I put the test down and sobbed my heart out a couple mins later I picked the test up its a BFP and it's been getting darker so now I'm more upset cos I don't know what the hell is going on and I can't call DH Cos he is at work 😥 here is a pic I'm not just seeing things am I? I did take the ovidrel trigger shot but that was 2 weeks ago today could that be it?

I ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1438148176.184487.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparkle18

I usually have a 12_13 day lutel phase and my af was due mon tues. And like you i got pink spotting! Got upset as I've been nauseous all week andweird crampsso i was hopeful. But my af hasn't come and we also did a home test and it was positive!sing another test tonight to check but i think spotting pink must be normal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lausey81 For This Useful Post:

Sparkle18  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparkle18 yup that definitely a positive! Congrats!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Sparkle18  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just came out of my 7 week scan and saw a little heartbeat!

What do you ladies think about this: I'm technically 7 weeks + 1 going by egg retrieval dates, but ultrasound person says measuring at 6 weeks + 6. And wouldn't really comment except to say it "looked good".

Is this ok do you think?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Sparkle18  (29-07-2015),Sunnysummers  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    I just came out of my 7 week scan and saw a little heartbeat!

What do you ladies think about this: I'm technically 7 weeks + 1 going by egg retrieval dates, but ultrasound person says measuring at 6 weeks + 6. And wouldn't really comment except to say it "looked good".

Is this ok do you think?
    I know nothing but could it be from when fertilisation happened maybe?? Which would be a good few hours after ER?? Just a shot in the dark?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle18 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lausey81 View Post
    @Sparkle18

I usually have a 12_13 day lutel phase and my af was due mon tues. And like you i got pink spotting! Got upset as I've been nauseous all week andweird crampsso i was hopeful. But my af hasn't come and we also did a home test and it was positive!sing another test tonight to check but i think spotting pink must be normal.
    Yeah I no iv read it so many times but until it happens to you far out I'm scared to go the loo now and I'm desperate for a wee again haha congrats to you too fingers crossed