+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015 #2

I actually realised just after a replied that I had to pay for the next box of Crinone - but they told that it's technically not ivf treatment and they cannot bulk bill it as all previous meds...all ivf meds were free with Primary - puregon, ovidrel, orgalutran and 2 initial crinone boxes all were free for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irinko View Post
    I actually realised just after a replied that I had to pay for the next box of Crinone - but they told that it's technically not ivf treatment and they cannot bulk bill it as all previous meds...all ivf meds were free with Primary - puregon, ovidrel, orgalutran and 2 initial crinone boxes all were free for us
    We're paying out thousands this time on one wage. It sucks! Might look into travel and accommodation costs to go there - although we have frozen embryos this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to see my FS yesterday and he told they were just 'bad eggs'. Don't really understand what does he really mean by that. He has suggested us to do IVM? Has anyone else tried IVM before. This is very new to us and trying to find more information. Has anyone else done the IVM before?

Thank you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nice to see the graduates list growing. Hope to hear more good news in the coming days.
    I had my transfer on Tuesday. Thankfully the first emby they thawed was good to go. It's so different second time around. With my little one I really haven't had much time to rest or think about it. I know I'll probably go a but crazy in a few days trying to symptom spot.

Preranapj- I'm sorry I've never heard of IVM. However there are ways that can help improve egg quality. With the cycle that resulted in my son I took chinese herbs for three months plus other supplements and my fs put me on melatonin and other stim to improve egg quality and we got the best results we ever had in the three years we did ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by preranapj07 View Post
    Went to see my FS yesterday and he told they were just 'bad eggs'. Don't really understand what does he really mean by that. He has suggested us to do IVM? Has anyone else tried IVM before. This is very new to us and trying to find more information. Has anyone else done the IVM before?

Thank you ladies.
    I've never heard of IVM before but I just googled and it sounds interesting. You did have a massive haul this time around so the chances of over stimulating again are high. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caketin: Which clinic are you using in Perth? Thats cool they let you pay it off! I don't think mine do but I never actually asked. I am at Hollywood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    Caketin: Which clinic are you using in Perth? Thats cool they let you pay it off! I don't think mine do but I never actually asked. I am at Hollywood.
    I'm at Concept. I've just paid my FS bill but all the other fees for day clinic, drugs, BT etc. are paid to the clinic who I have payment arrangements with. It means I have to pay the full amount then claim back from Medicare.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Hilton04  (23-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I'm at Concept. I've just paid my FS bill but all the other fees for day clinic, drugs, BT etc. are paid to the clinic who I have payment arrangements with. It means I have to pay the full amount then claim back from Medicare.
    Thats still cool to have the option, if we didn't pay all up by Day 2 it was cancelled...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    Thats still cool to have the option, if we didn't pay all up by Day 2 it was cancelled...
    Yes I've heard that they do that. We don't get the bill until after the cycle. So no idea what I've got to pay yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still waiting on my money from Medicare!
    My clinic accidentally submitted my claim as a subsequent cycle which it isn't so Medicare said they wouldn't claim. My clinic then realized there mistake and submitted it again after they forgot to fix the mistake over a week ago!
    Frustrating...