Closed Thread
Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl I was on Crinone and also taking a Chinese herb blend from my acupuncturist that supports luteal health? Also taking lots of turmeric, fresh and herbal, as this is a really powerful anti-inflammatory. Golden Milk everyday, so delish!

http://wellnessmama.com/223/turmeric-tea-recipe/

Feeling good about the frosty....The Afterthought, lol

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat Up yours pre-AF spotting!! Frucker!!

I'm sorry Luv, I was really wanting this Cycle to be the one Sounds like there's quite a few Lovelies Cycling next month so what I'm going to do is this: It's DP's and I's birthday early next month (2 days apart) and so I'm going to transfer our birthday wishes to all of you Lovelies here on this thread and my other Lovelies on my other threads who are Cycling in whatever way now and next month for you all to get a BFFP!!!! We don't need them anymore so you can all have them

@beckymae Am sorry Luv RPA will let you have another stim if that's what you want do. The age factor should be enough for them to bend the rules I say.

@leyshoja Luv, I'm sure if deep down inside DP was at the point of having enough I reckon he'd tell you. Maybe he's decided/realised that his "boy toys" will always be there to buy and have, but the opportunity to have a child won't and so is happy to keep going while the going's good

the frosties get you over the line and you won't have to find anymore $ for another stim Cycle Luv.

@Chiefsgirl Well you are Preggo Luv and although I understand it hasn't really sunk in yet, please be mindful of it around those workers. A/Holes they are!!!

@winsor Still and praying for 2 lines for you Luv!!!

@Corbes WTF?? Sounds as though she's trying to manipulate the situation IMO to keep you there. No idea about the rules of using up your embies first though if they're affiliated with each other, maybe it is true?? Ring RPA and find out.

You should be able to go wherever you frucking-well please and usually can with any other Clinic whereby you'd either transfer the embies to the new Clinic or leave them where they for the time being until you decided what you wanted to do. Hmmmmm......

Hello to all the other Lovelies too........

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (05-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Charlie74 I'm sure by the end of 6 weeks, your body will be in tip top condition for your FET!!! You go Girl!!!!

@Skyler Good luck with your appointment today Luv..Hope it brings you some clarity and calmness to your emotions/spirit

@Leisylou How you doing Luv??? Still and praying you'll get a natural BFP!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Corbes is your FS initials GD or AG ? I have no idea about transferring embies but I would say that if they have said that then its right. There will be some restrictions there with RPA because of the public system thing. They can only do so much for public money. They also don't do PGD so it might be worth calling and finding out. But there is lots of waiting for clinic appointments so getting in early is not a bad idea. Sometimes asserting what you want to do to these Dr's is the only way they will listen - tell her its purely a financial decision and you know that it can take time to get an appointment so you want to be ahead of the game. They should also be able to get all your paperwork together so you have everything to start a cycle straight away once you have had a clinic appointment. This was what happened to us. We didn't have to do any further testing because it had all been done and we were basically ready to just start a cycle.

I hope you don't need it though!!! Dont take any naprogesic or similar before a cycle, I always just take panadol in the month when Im doing a cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Leisylou How you doing Luv??? Still and praying you'll get a natural BFP!!!!
    Thanks for thinking of me BIB, you are such a beautiful person

I'm doing OK, just got AF two weeks after stopping the pill, I was wondering when it was going to show, so now I'm off all meds except a bit of thyroid hormone. I'm putting the baby thing to the side now for the rest of this year, I've told DH not to even mention it, and I'm going to just focus on my health and losing the 20kg I've gained and getting fit. I said we'll talk next year about what the next step is, if there is one. I think I'm slowly coming to terms with being childless. I was all ready to do DE but I think that is losing it's attraction now and I just want to move on with my life. I might feel differently in six months, so I won't say I'm completely done, but for my sanity right now I am acting as if I am done and am thinking about life and planning it without children. DH is supportive, he just wants me well again as he can see how very, very sick I've gotten over the past year and the horrendous, never-ending grief I've been through, so I think it's a bit of a relief for him to not have to deal with any of that for a while. So I'm OK, just moving on and focusing on myself at the moment. Thanks for asking

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Bongley  (05-08-2015),Charlie74  (05-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Leisylou That is completely and totally understandable Luv I'm sure you'll be back to your fit and feeling fabulous by the end of the year easy!!!

Yes, never say never I guess where the DE route is concerned, but for now it's about you and your health You're never far from my thoughts Luv

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (05-08-2015),Summer  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Corbes Furthermore...I'm also calling BS on the pain meds prior to transfer.

If I can get given pethadine/valium I don't see why you couldn't have at least some Valium too??

A transfer is a transfer whether it be fresh/frozen. It's the same procedure. She's full of shiz Luv!! Don't know why she's being so unhelpful??

Have you got a good, supportive GP?? If so..go get a script for some Valium. Explain why you need it @ it's what's recommended. I'd team it with some panadeine forte or something like that an hr prior to transfer😊 Fruck her!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    @tuxcat my FS is AG. I did explain to her no issues with her clinic etc but we were just out of cash. I know heaps of people get along with her well but I have to say I always feel like I am trying to defend myself whenever I have appointments there and she tolerates me but does not like me. Also DH was very unimpressed when they were wheeling me in for EC and the FS reneged on a previous financial arrangement we had agreed on. A little to late to back out at that point. Anyway she is right of course, I am preempting the FETs failing, which may or may not be the case, so it is early. But am keen to do another cycle ASAP if they do fail.

Am looking forward to getting into the RPA system, we see AM on Tuesday, I think he may have been @Bongley s doc at some stage. Be interested to hear if he is any good if anyone has any positives or negatives. I think I have copies of all our tests to take anyway, just really hoping they won't make me repeat any of my tests again, particularly the hycoscy test, that was so not my favourite!
    @Corbes yes he's my doc. I think he's really good but he did get me duffed so you always love the doctor that helps you get the BFP I switched to Genea for the donor round but I am still seeing him, just wanted to get around all the red tape. Someone said their doc recommended him as a very good surgeon too.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Corbes  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    @tuxcat my FS is AG. I did explain to her no issues with her clinic etc but we were just out of cash. I know heaps of people get along with her well but I have to say I always feel like I am trying to defend myself whenever I have appointments there and she tolerates me but does not like me. Also DH was very unimpressed when they were wheeling me in for EC and the FS reneged on a previous financial arrangement we had agreed on. A little to late to back out at that point. Anyway she is right of course, I am preempting the FETs failing, which may or may not be the case, so it is early. But am keen to do another cycle ASAP if they do fail.

Am looking forward to getting into the RPA system, we see AM on Tuesday, I think he may have been @Bongley s doc at some stage. Be interested to hear if he is any good if anyone has any positives or negatives. I think I have copies of all our tests to take anyway, just really hoping they won't make me repeat any of my tests again, particularly the hycoscy test, that was so not my favourite!
    @Corbes RPA are great, the nurses are awesome and even though it takes a long time to see a doctor, once you are in the system it is pretty seamless. I have Dr Lok there and he's great, very matter of fact but I like that.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Corbes  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Charlie74 Oh Luv...I'm sorry to hear more didn't make it through to at least be frozen😦 Big hugsxo

Hoping @ praying this one you've got will come back Normal for you Luv. It might be the only one you need with a bit of luckxoxo

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)