Closed Thread
Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh no so sorry to hear this. I hope you're ok. rest up today. it really is unfair (

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja, you'll find the money don't worry. there's always the public hospital cycles which are cheaper? (that's what we did after spending too much)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks ladies xx
    @Chiefsgirl holy hell! thats scary!!! Be careful, you never know what some people can be like with this kind of thing going on. Good on you tho for not being scared into not saying anything, that kind of bullying is criminal!

@leyshoja oh honey that sounded hard with your DP. Mine is over it all too but for us its not a money issue its the gridlock this all causes in your life - just like your DP I guess. TBH Im completely over it too, and wonder what life would be like without it all, which of course means risking that we remain childless for life. Its a hard call. I seem to get pressure from the Drs too who kind of think you need to make an end point in all this, but I find that hard to take as until they are me in this position they really have no idea!!! On the other hand my mum just sort of thinks we keep on trying, and if we need some money to help out she can give us some. But its a decision you have to come to together as a couple, as like you said, you don't want to force anything on your DP, you want them to want it. Ive started to think about if Im doing damage to our relationship persisting on it when clearly DH would happily stop and move on. He says he doesn't want to force me to stop, he's just tired of it and feels frustrated that its been so hard, he didn't think it would be like this. I said you are allowed to feel that way and to say it - I feel the same! But its a very hard thing to give up on, and Im not even one of those really maternal mummy kind of people, I love my design stuff and want to have success in my career with all that so in lots of ways a child would change that or make it harder, but if I wasn't in this position I would never have thought about all that stuff, I just would have had to deal with it as I went along. Its having that choice ripped out from under you that is so hard.

Could you possibly try and find a new donor here like Bongley did - and go to a new clinic as I know you've been unhappy with your previous one? It would be much cheaper and maybe take some of the pressure off? I guess you don't factor in all the travel for extra cycles / FETs if you have to go back hey.

Hopefully the next FETs will see you UTD so you won't have to think about any of that. Im sorry its just so frucking hard.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-08-2015),Emerald26  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are you doing @winsor?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out Chiefsgirl! They are not supposed to start til 7 right? How dare he try to get your phone off you? Can you get DH to go out and give them a serve? You could always call the police and report that a construction worker has assaulted you, a PREGNANT woman!!!!! By the way those shoes you bought in Hawaii are going to have to go into the cupboard instead of on your feet this Summer!

Tuxcat, your post sounds very upbeat but I know you must be hurting. I am thinking of you and I wish you lived around the corner, I would come over and make you a cup of tea. Looks like a good group of girls will be cycling in September. That leaves time for you all to get as fit as MB which should surely do the trick (tongue in cheek, cyclone warning!).

Haha Leyshoja I have typed many a tame word on BH and had it bleeped out. There are ways around it of course as Blonde has discovered with one of her fav words that a lot of us have taken up ie 'fruck'. That's good that your DH has come around but I know what you mean, you don't want to feel he is doing it just because you wanted it so badly. You'll sort it out.

Hi to everyone else, I'm off to get my head read. Feeling a little bit funny about even going into Genea again, hoping it does not bring back too many stressful memories.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Charlie74  (05-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-08-2015),Emerald26  (05-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat, still crampy. I chickened out and didn't test this morning - wanted to have another unknown day (read:anxious) instead of a sad day. waiting to see what happens this afternoon/evening when af might show up. I have a feeling the crinone might be holding her off for a while.

you guys will know when it's right to stop or try something else. would you try a donor egg too? I'm thinking this might be what we have to do. but I've got till the end of the year & (only allowed) 2 more stim cycles, so that's our hard limit atm. if only that mitochondria replacement was ready now, I'd prob try that as it would still keep the nucleus dna. I've been thinking more about it though - kids often don't look like their parents. I know I look 100% like my Dad but nothing like my Mum, so if we did do donor then it'd be like me in this way. and I think they surprise you with behaviour anyway, so I'm starting to come round on using a donor. hopefully by end of the year I'll be onboard one way or another.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor when it comes down to 'no baby' or 'DE baby' the choice is easy. When you're ready you'll know. AFM these DE cycles are just as exciting to me but more positive feeling than my OE cycles.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Angry Dammit

It's official...AF has arrived with a thud ...thanks for all your support guys. This is such a valuable source of support and info. Congrats to all the BFP's! Hopefully we join you in SEP. Gonna call RPA later and find out what our options are xxx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beckymae sorry to hear

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (05-08-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shuck no @beckymae so it was prob a chemical.

What support were you on? Steroids? Asprin? Pregnyl?

Hopefully you can join the ladies in September.
    @Skyler the police won't do anything till I am physically assaulted, threatening me is apparently ok😤 funny i'm still not thinking I'm pregnant yet. Maybe once I do the heartbeat scan I will feel that way. You'd be surprised about the shoes, pregnant women in Sydney still wear heels! I did but 5 pairs of Skechers though which are all flats or wedges in anticipation!

Dh goes out and they listen to him, then he goes to work and they do what they like. The builder and his workers are all from culture that doesn't respect women at all, so they refuse to listen to me and are arrogant and have the attitude of how dare you speak to me. Our neighbors ate very elderly and the husband has just come out of hospital and is very sick, I feel for them as the wife has tried to talk to them about blocking her drive and dumping rubbish on her property's do they abuse her. I kinda feel like I need to help protect them too, it's not just us.

I hope your session goes as well as it can today, if nothing else I hope it eases your pain.
    @winsor I still have cramps and if I didn't have the Bt result Wd never think I was pregnant. You stem' out yet!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (05-08-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-08-2015),Skyler  (05-08-2015),tuxcat  (05-08-2015),winsor  (05-08-2015)