Closed Thread
Page 48 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks. I really hope so too

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),Skyler  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor, yep blurry it may be but you can still clearly see it's a very nicely developed blasty with all her freckles in just the right places. Baby's first photo lol !

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),tuxcat  (01-08-2015),winsor  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Winsor, good looking embie there love!
    Tuxcat how are you going?
    Chiefs- I hope you've been bumped to Business and are kicking back with a couple of extras on board
    Leyshoja, so glad you've got your plan and are positive about going back, you bounce back well love, I think we are a bit similar.
    I STILL don't have my plan, apparently because I can't take the pill??? I couldn't take the pill the last two times either so I'm not sure why this time it's holding everything up. Anyway they sent me to have E2, P4 and LH tested. Luckily when I was at the FS the other week I asked her for a referral form to test for ovulation 'just in case' - however she only put P4 on the request, I'm sure she'll get a a bit of a shock when she sees she's now asked for the others to be tested as well...I won't however get the results until Monday as she's gone away for the weekend.

Anyway - I'm now watching flight creep up and and up and up and it's doing my head in as we don't have a lot of money at the moment as I'm not working. I'm trying to be calm, but not always succeeding.

Hope you're all having a good weekend

Em xx

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (01-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-08-2015),Skyler  (01-08-2015),tuxcat  (01-08-2015),winsor  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @emski72 Oh, FFS's Luv!!! Wonder what's so different about this time?? Anyhoo, what can you do except what they tell you to??

Sounds like you've had a slip of the pen too there on your referral??? It's been my experience (and let's face it, I've had lot over the last few years when it comes to "editing" the original request forms) that they don't remember what they requested by the time you go back for the results!!!

Bloody hope they can sort it out over in CT asap so you won't have to fork out premium prices for your flights!!! I can imagine just how stressful it is for you Luv

AFM
    : We've got our annual "Kerbside Collection" the Council do starting next week in our suburb so DP and I have been sorting stuff out under the house and putting it out for the last 2 days. Only a little bit to go now, but it'll all be done by tomorrow arvo.

OMFG!!! I swear there's been a good 10 or so carloads of rubberneckers pulling up and scavenging through our stuff like a murder of crows at the local dump!!! Not that we mind, we're turfing it all anyway, it just cracks me up how quickly they all come out of the woodwork!!!

We put our old entertainment unit out late yesterday arvo and it was gone by this morning!!! DP said he heard the sound of someone reversing late last night Anyhoo..we're also off to my younger sisters for a visit after lunch today

Hello to all the other Lovelies and have a beautiful weekend!!!..........

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (01-08-2015),tuxcat  (01-08-2015),winsor  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I don't mind people going through curbside stuff but I hate it when they make such a bloody mess and throw stuff around and then drive off! We put out a lot of old TV's and DVD players in one here and this guy came around, dismantled everything with a screwdriver, took out the bits that were worth money or had copper/gold plate in them and dumped it back there all in pieces. Next time I'll open the gate and let the dogs out.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-08-2015),winsor  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emski72 I love the slip of the pen!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 thats really frustrating for you, Ive never had to take the pill with IVF but then Ive mostly done antag cycles. Are you doing another FET or is it a full stim? (your donor I mean). Lol about those "slips of the pen" happening in here!! But hey you might as well get it sorted all at once. Hope everything sorts itself out asap then you get upgraded and can sink a few champagnes on the way!!

Im doing ok, not thinking about it all that much TBH and think its going to be another BFN. Because Im on pregnyl, and Ive had my last injection of that Ive almost moved on in my head, its weird I kind of do that with all this. So I'm 8dpo today and have had a few light ovary area pangs but I wouldnt be feeling anything yet anyway. AF usually comes around 12/13 dpo in IVF cycles so realistically I haven't got long to wait. I know come monday I will be feeling a bit more analytical - usually by 10/11dpo I get some idea with twinges / fluttery feelings if I think theres anything happening in there. But I don't know, I start out all positive but then after transfer start to prepare myself for another dud. Ive been doing this for so long that I guess thats not surprising and because the embryo was a bit slow (early blast) it makes it even more unlikely in my head. I just cant actually imagine any of this working out for me after 5 years of this sh!t (TTC not IVF that is). I know I will go for another stim if this doesnt work but not sure after that. I turn 42 in feb so those chances keep getting smaller. That all sounds depressing but Im ok! I too bounce back quite quickly Ive been through it all so much, maybe Im just numb when it comes to this.
    @winsor you are funny with your little "cherub". Ive never thought of my embies like that, maybe thats my problem!!! How are you getting on?

@BlondeinBrisvegas we have those lurkers all the time with council cleanups! There are people especially cutting out the copper (or some kind of metal) in the back of old tvs etc. They can make money from it somehow. I think we've got one coming up too, I have to admit that we do slow down driving past some houses (DH mainly!!) as my brother in law actually found a bike once on the scrap heap and it was actually worth $5k ! Vintage, some sort of special bike, only someone in the know would know that though. he sold it on eBay and made a packet.

I just realised that all those little medals were actually medals!! Do you win anything besides an emoji?? I think you should be winning cold hard cash as I agree with Skyler that your counselling skills are second to none...just don't join any rehab forums ..ok!? No really, you are amazing with your looking out for everybody on here and I always notice how you never miss a beat when it comes to all of us. We love you

So tomorrow is @Chiefsgirl's turn!!! Im putting out the cheer squad ready for the double trouble BFP!! ...C'MON BFFP !!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),Bongley  (01-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-08-2015),Skyler  (01-08-2015),Summer  (01-08-2015),winsor  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat Don't worry, my DP does the same. He said to me "we should go and do that too and see what we can find" Aaah, I don't frucking think so!!! Told him we'd just gotten rid of shiz we didn't need, there was no way I was going to then turn around and let him go and get more to stack up under the house FFS's!!!

Believe you me when I say he's got a borderline hoarding problem. Always wanting to keep shiz "just in case"...In case of what FFS's?? The sudden end of civilisation as we know it hence the need to rebuild the whole bloody world??? If it wasn't for me, this place would look like one of those houses with shiz stacked up to the rafters both inside and out with only little goat tracks made to be able to manoeuvre around the incessant piles of crap!!!

Luv....the "preparing for the worst, hoping for the best" mentality is totally normal. I used to do it too as it was the easier route to go to protect my heart, which is what you're doing too. This whole IVF BS does make you jaded the longer you have to keep doing it I believe. It's hard to keep the faith that it will ever work

The Pregnyl side effects ( and other P4 support like it ) doesn't inspire confidence nor lift the spirits either!! Bloody nasty shiz it is on your emotions!!! I'm and sending prayers that it will work this Cycle and you'll get your sticky BFP!!!

P.S...If only there were cash prizes!!! LOFL!!! "don't join any rehab forums" In my younger days I very nearly could've as a member from the opposite side of the bar!!!

I love you all too which is why I stay around!! I'm hoping @Emerald26, @Chiefsgirl and @beckymae are going to kick off an avalanche of BFFP's from tomorrow on!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-08-2015 at 12:21.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-08-2015),tuxcat  (01-08-2015),winsor  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #15

Oops wrong yhread

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Charlie74 No Luv...the cold itself isn't an issue but the body overheating through fever can be for the embryo so as long as your temp stays within the normal range everything will be right in that regard😊

Take panadol as needed Luv ...perfectly safe @ won't hurt or harm anything😊

Fingers crossed/Babydust @ prayers that your embies are powering along in the dish!!😊

Will you get a Day 3 update??

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (01-08-2015),Skyler  (01-08-2015)