Closed Thread
Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks BiB. good luck @tuxcat too. just saw her in the waiting room.
    so sorry to hear @leyshoja hugs. it's unbelievable really

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BlondeinBrisvegas. My FS also believe that the basic immune protocol is a waste of time, but I did follow the majority of things that @emski72 gave me instructions on for it. I think clexane was the only one I didn't do.
    I'm not sure any of the other tests will show anything when I know I can get pregnant. Chromosome issues caused both my m/c. The endo scratch is certainly worth a try, but if I'm going back I was going to try to do it immediately. I guess I could wait another month. Whats one more month after all these years.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Leyshoja you deserved a BFP! You have strived so hard.

Once you have had time to process this, may I suggest a lap to look for endo? Some ppl get no symptoms. I just had severe endo removed, 5 stim cycles were wasted. Good luck.

And hi to all xo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Try to do it on CD21 if you can. The results apparently will last an additional month too, but if possible I'd be getting it done on CD21 previous to your FET Cycle.

Look Luv, you know all FS have a difference of opinion when it comes to things like immune issues/protocols etc but when you're in a frucking desperate position, that's when I say throw every bloody thing known to science at it that you can!!

Yes the chromosome issues caused your MC's in the past, but what if there's issues that have arisen in your oven or something since that might prevent implantation?? Not saying there is, and you always have a beautiful lining I must say, but could it be worth at least having a look in there properly via a Hysteroscopy or something? You could get the scratch done at the same time too??

I think it would be good to hear what CFC advises as well Luv.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja I am so sorry. I was sure this would be it for you. Agree with the other ladies about having a lap and hysteroscopy if you haven't already. Has your husband done a recent sperm sample? Also did you have karyotyping blood tests after the miscarriages?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuxcat and winsor all the best for your egg pick ups today.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015),winsor  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Skyler, I'll talk to my FS about that and also ask if he has ANY other suggestions.
    This stuff is really starting to wear me down now. Even if I got a miracle BFP tonight, I know that by the timing it would be a really low hcg and in the 'non-viable' range like my first pregnancy so pretty much all hope is lost.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015),Skyler  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @tuxcat and @winsor ! Let us know how you got on.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015),winsor  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about being me,me,me. Best of luck today @tuxcat and @winsor.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

winsor  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja Oh hon, I absolutely cannot believe that this round is a BFN, it is just so, so hard and my heart is just bleeding for you over this one. This is so unfair, why can't everything just line up in the universe for once? It must be so heartbreaking after everything you've gone through to get to this point, no wonder you are starting to get angry - you've got every right to be

I agree with the other, now is the time for testing to see why the implantations are just not happening well at the moment - are there immune issues, NK cells in the uterus (not always picked up unless there is a biopsy), endo etc. I think further investigation is warranted and you need a doctor on your side who is going to leave no stone unturned with this. After everything you've been through and the money you've spent you need someone who is believes there must be an explanation and will move heaven and earth to find it.

I wouldn't be going back again to use the frosties until more avenues had been explored as to why these great looking embies aren't implanting. They could all be no good, but even crap embies often implant and grow and they end as a miscarriage or blighted ovum - not that you would want that - but it kind of lends weight to the theory that it's implantation not just all bad embies...

Let us know how you go and I'm still hoping a sneaky BFP slips in.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-07-2015),Skyler  (24-07-2015)