+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default contraception pill Help

I've never really had to use any contraception and when i have, ive always forgotten to take it.
    I had the depo shot which turned me into a crazy person and a constant period on and off for 3 months.
    I took the pill for several months but forgot to take it regularly. Ive not been on contraception for almost 12 months but im forever buying the MAP.

Question is, im on day 14 of my cycle and can i start the pill today (not on the sugar tablets). Can i skip my period aswell?.

Thanks

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I think it's only the mini pill that you can start whenever. Regular pill you have to wait until cd1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!!
    I called the pharmacy and they mentioned its called a 'quick start'. Ideally its best to start on cd1 but you can start mid cycle. From memory i did this type of method when i started it last time but not sure whether to start on cd1 this time...