+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a Mt barker mums group on Facebook that people catch up through. They don't run the cafhs mums groups with your second (they didn't when I had mine anyhow). Feel free to message me if you like.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bumpnbaby For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Hi girls, I'm in Hahndorf, I have a 5yo and due with my second in November
    I'm in bridgewater also due in Nov

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    I'm in bridgewater also due in Nov
    No way! Are you in the Nov FB group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Hi

I'm in Mt Barker. I have an almost 5 year old daughter and am due with my second at the end of November. I lost touch with my mother's group for my daughter as it was down in town where we lived at the time. Does anyone know if you get assigned a mother's group for the second baby? I don't have any family living locally and I found my mother's group such great support last time.
    I don't think you get a mums group second time around and same, my first mums group were fabulous but all live in the northern suburbs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No way! Are you in the Nov FB group?
    No I am not in the FB group. I am kinda worried about people knowing me. I haven't told the majority of ppl in my life that I am preg, I would hate for it to get out via a FB group. especially work ppl. My husbands parents and our siblings only found out on the weekend. I like telling ppl face-to-face. I might join later. I bet there is lots going on on the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    No I am not in the FB group. I am kinda worried about people knowing me. I haven't told the majority of ppl in my life that I am preg, I would hate for it to get out via a FB group. especially work ppl. My husbands parents and our siblings only found out on the weekend. I like telling ppl face-to-face. I might join later. I bet there is lots going on on the thread
    Ah ok, that's ok! I don't think there's any other Adelaide ladies in there so far if that helps yeah pretty busy in there, how many weeks are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok, that's ok! I don't think there's any other Adelaide ladies in there so far if that helps yeah pretty busy in there, how many weeks are you?
    I'll join once we've announced it. I am 9.5 weeks. You were the first person I saw get a BFP on bubhub! You would be 4 weeks ahead of me from memory. I was on for 4 weeks when I got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SummerFun
    I'm in Mt Barker and have a soon to be 5yo daughter and am also due in November. How are you feeling about the age gap? With the 5yo off to school next year I'm feeling a bit anxious about being at home by myself again with a baby.

Any of the mums on here planning on having their babies at Mt Barker Hospital? If so, are you going public or private with Dr Klomp? I've booked in to just go with the Midwife group practice but I'm still not 100% sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SummerFun
    I'm in Mt Barker and have a soon to be 5yo daughter and am also due in November. How are you feeling about the age gap? With the 5yo off to school next year I'm feeling a bit anxious about being at home by myself again with a baby.

Any of the mums on here planning on having their babies at Mt Barker Hospital? If so, are you going public or private with Dr Klomp? I've booked in to just go with the Midwife group practice but I'm still not 100% sure.

I had my daughter at mt barker in june last year. I also went through the midwife clinic and thought it was great.. very relaxed there (compared to midwife clinic at wch which wjat i did with my son 3 yrs old). im of the opinion tho.. why see a doctor if everything is going ok. If you have any specific questions about the midwife clinic feel free to ask.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wanting2b For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SummerFun

I am going with Klomp but yet to meet him. Have you met him yet? He's delivered loads of babies I know so feel pretty comfortable from what I have heard.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (03-05-2016)