+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell's Silver Hammer View Post
    I have a theme. Sci fi characters. . I am a total geek though
    I used to walk past a house every day on my way to work and there were 2 little boys who lived there named Luke & Anakin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've discovered I have a thing for 4 letter names, didn't realise till now! My friend has two girls with flower names

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

Soon2be4  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    My DDs middle name is my mums mums name and when we found out we were having a boy we wanted to make his middle name one of DHs grandparents names.

We ended up using one of their names as his first name as there weren't any boy names we liked better (other than Liam - so we made Liam his middle name as it was too common/popular for our liking) so that broke that tradition.

But turns out both of their names start with Al (hence my new username).

We didn't even realise this until a few months later. We had DS and he still didn't have a name, so when we chose his name it was a spur of the moment thing and we never took into consideration DDs name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our DD, (who is our #2 child) her name starts with the last letter of our DS first name and if we are blessed with #3 that name will start with the last letter of DD's name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No but we have realized our 3 kids names have names starting with consecutive letters of the alphabet - K, L, M. And my name starts with N. Totally random occurrence though!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Are your kids names "themed"?

my girls middle names all begin with the same letter :-) I didn't plan that for the first 2 didn't really notice but for my third it had to be the same letter and if my 4th was a girl her middle name would have started with the same letter too :-)
    My middle name starts with the same letter too
    Last edited by bunkx; 24-07-2015 at 00:19.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are your kids names "themed"?

Dh and I tried but couldn't find a name we liked for dd. dss and ds both have names from xmen characters, it kind of just happened that way and we thought it would be cute to continue the theme. Also the first letter of our names are J,K,L and M then for dd we looked for n names, but ended up with a name starting with I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both the girls have names from strong female historical figures. Ones that flouted patriarchal society and carved themselves a place in history. Their middle names are family ones.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (24-07-2015),CakeyMumma  (25-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both my brothers and I have names starting with A- I think the first 2 wasn't deliberate but the third it became a thing. We were known as the A team.
    No real negatives apart from the fact if somebody got a letter/won a comp and it was addressed to A.xxxx....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No but both kids have blue collar old fashion French names. I guess that would be a theme 😊