+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've only just recently (I mean weeks ago) looked at myself in the mirror, and thought NOOOO what have I done. I have never taken care of my skin and it is just awful.

I researched a few products and came up with Sukin as a well priced easy to find product, and so everything I use is Sukin at this point. I use the scrub at night, I cleanse morning and night, I use eye cream morning and night, I use night cream at night and day cream in the day, and there's another oil from them I use too morning and night, can't remember what it's called but it's to try and fix the mess that my face has become. I also bought a mask but have only used it once so far, had planned on trying to do it twice a week.

Oh and I'm using a anti Ageing BB cream through the day, and the under eye roll on. I don't wear any other makeup apart from mascara occassionally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use Go-To skincare cleanser and moisturizer. I also use witch hazel as a toner.
    I use go-to exfoliating wipes and face hero oil sporadically. Sometimes I use an Endota scrub every now and then too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been using the cetaphil gentle cleanser as toner and olay total 7 effects, but I wanna try the cetaphil moisturizing cream or the lotion dunno which one is better for the dace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneybear View Post
    Ive been using the cetaphil gentle cleanser as toner and olay total 7 effects, but I wanna try the cetaphil moisturizing cream or the lotion dunno which one is better for the dace
    You're better off going for the daily facial moisturizer with sunscreen in it than the cream or lotion...they're more for the body. Plus, neither contain sunscreen and that's one of the best anti-aging ingredients you can use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I used to use Clarins as I found their moisturizers were nice and rich for my dry-ish skin. but they're quite exy so I've gone more budget now.

I only cleanse when I'm taking makeup off. so use the olay makeup wipes to get most of it off (they're the only ones that don't seem to make my skin dry and flaky) then use a palmers cleanser (smells like cocoa butter). if I'm not wearing makeup I just splash my face with water. moisturizer for daytime/under makeup is sukin and night time I use that Nivea cream in the blue jar.

I exfoliate when I remember to, which is usually once a month, if that.

haven't used toner for years. my skin used to be so oily as a teen but it's really dried out. I live in a cool dry climate so am forever fighting a battle against dryness.

use Lucas papaw ointment (in the tube) on my lips.

very cheap and simple but it's actually working ok at the moment so sticking with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I have dry, sensitive skin that was even drying out & reacting to Cetaphil. Then I discovered MooGoo oil cleanser & their moisturising oils and my skin has never felt or looked better. MooGoo everything!
    I'd never heard of moo goo but I just looked on the website and have placed an order! it looks like lovely stuff! got 2 creams and the strawberry lip balm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    At the moment I use Simple foaming cleanser, Simple Rich Face Moisturiser and Sukin rosehip oil straight after my showers (sometimes I forget though).

I use an Iluka facial scrub about twice a week, but I don't find it very effective. I really want to try the Go-to Swipeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I'd never heard of moo goo but I just looked on the website and have placed an order! it looks like lovely stuff! got 2 creams and the strawberry lip balm
    I love all their products & recommend them to everyone! Their ethos appealed to me first, but all of their stuff smells gorgeous & actually works for my skin so I always feel really good about using them. Hope you like them!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (28-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I have used Nutrimetics for a few years now. I have normal to combo skin. I used the hydrafinity range then restore now starting on energise. Use their makeup too

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Moo Goo stuff does look good, but I'm too scared to try it...it looks like it's geared more towards dryer skin, whereas mine is more combination and prone to breakouts, especially at the moment.

At the moment I'm obsessed with Paula's Choice and will be trying more of their products when I get the extra cash.