Maternity/Newborn/small families for lifestyle sessions | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Maternity/Newborn/small families for lifestyle sessions

I'm after some volunteers in the brisbane/ipswich/surrounds (happy to travel to farms/small properties on the ipswich side of brisbane as well) to help us expand our website portfolio when it's redesigned later this year. Sessions to take place throughout August, September and October (I can take 2-3 per month maximum and prefer weekdays as we tend to have weddings to shoot on weekends)
    I'm seeking a mix of subjects... maternity, newborn and small families (single parents, same sex families also welcome). All of these shoots will be geared to towards being true lifestyle sessions and generally take place in your home to capture the little moments in life in an honest and raw kind of way rather than the staged overly edited images taken in a park with no particular meaning... I do prefer older style homes because they lend themselves to the style I'm after and I have a pinterest board I can send to interested parties to see if we'll be a good fit!
    I currently photograph weddings full time and wish to take a step back from that in the new year to focus on these kinds of shoots get in touch via pm if you'd like to view our website and chat further!
    You'll receive the processed high resolution images from the session we use on our website (on average 10-20 images depending on the kind of shoot)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you still looking for people for sessions? We are a small family.