+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just love that I have front row tickets to the best show in the world - watching my gorgeous girl grow and learn. It is a comedy, a drama, a tragedy (like today when we told her she can't have a cat) a horror (tantrums, projectile vomiting), a buddy movie and some day I'm sure it will be a romance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Sirena89  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Their smiles, the way they look at me, how much they love me - it's amazing! I love watching them explore the world and learn new things. DD is almost 4 and I really enjoy watching her develop her own friendships and figure out the things she likes/doesn't like. She's starting to find her own little place in the world.

I also really really really love cuddles! Those sleepy snuggly cuddles when they feel completely safe with me. Makes all the hard stuff worthwhile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The cuddles, unconditional love and the satisfaction I get from looking after a little person who relies entirely on me. I love making them feel loved safe and wanted

Thanks
    Reviews
    The morning cuddles. And when they just randomly tell me they love me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love watching this darling little being experience the joy and wonder of this world for the first time. All the curiosities and discoveries that are made each day. I love the sense of belonging and unconditional love we have. The infectious belly laugh, kissing sores better, hearing them call for you when they're sad, hearing them say I love you spontaneously. There's so many wonderful things about being a parent, all those little moments far out weigh the negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    The way my little one year old DS will run up to me, mouth wide open and plant the biggest, sloppiest kisses on my face

The way his cheeky grin can turn the worst day into the best day

His little giggles, they are amazing

How I can spend hours watching him sleep just thinking to my self 'who did I please so much that they allowed me to have such a perfect little boy?'

Everything! As much as I have bad days, I have the best days aswel! My son is my everything! I'd be nothing without him x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cuddles, watching them learn and experience things. Seeing them get excited over the small things in life ( to really put life into prospective). DD was super excited about seeing a puppy on TV the other week

Thanks
    Reviews
    That to 3 little people I am perfect and the best mummy ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This might sound stupid but I love how busy it is. When I have a few hours or a day to myself, I find myself bored after 2 hours and missing my kids, even though they drive me nuts minutes after getting home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default what do you love about being a parent?

Laying in bed with 14 month old DS when he looked at me I smiled he smiled then planted a big kiss right on my nose. Does it get any better?
    Last edited by azelqra; 20-07-2015 at 22:04.