Closed Thread
Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    L.
    Last edited by emski72; 19-09-2015 at 05:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm STILL waiting to hear back that all systems are go for me to fly Monday. I'm assuming they are, but confirmation would be nice.
    Leyshoja - just a left field question... do CFC actually know that you are waiting for them to give you a confirmation ? In my experience with them once they issue the plan 'way back when' unless you or the donor cancels the cycle, they are expecting to see you for the lining appointment they specified in the plan.

The tests and info you send them are simply for them to alter the medication plan they have given you and maybe the transfer dates by a couple of days, hence why the plan has a few days extra at the end when they send it through so there is enough flexibility for them to deal with any issue that arises. Don't forget all they are really worried about with us is the lining (and at 14.5 yours was way past their expectation of 8-10mm at transfer) and to control your natural ovulation. If for some reason the donor doesn't produce sufficient/any eggs, they will offer you the opportunity to have eggs from their existing egg bank.

In my experience it was very different to doing a cycle with OE in Aus when they would cancel cycles seemingly at the drop of a hat.

If I was you I would be packing !
    Last edited by Cathy69; 19-09-2015 at 07:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Cathy69 yes they were definitely supposed to get back to me because I had that breakthrough bleed and they wanted urgent blood tests done plus they were going to confirm my appointment times. I've just gotten a response and it IS NOT the response I wanted. My bloods are fine but the nurse is concerned about a mention of fluid in my cervix. It was mentioned in my previous ultrasound months ago and we went ahead then, yet I didn't get pregnant either! She said we still needed the go ahead from dr W ! Well fat lot of good that does me because I'm supposed to be flying first thing Monday morning, will arrive late Monday night and still don't know what Time my appt is for the following day or even IF I'm going to have a transfer. It's weekend there now so I don't expect any more communication and now have this sinking feeling that I'm either wasting a trip or wasting my last two embies in a dud environment .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leyshoja, although its the weekend, they will still reply to you. Send your email with your concerns direct to Dr W.
    You should have an appt time by now. I think I got mine when they confirmed dates.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (19-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #10

Back when I got my original plan Cyndi said she would only confirm appts after my lining scan. All I know is my intralipids are on Tuesday and transfer on Friday, no times. Dr W has been a recipient on all my emails so hopefully he will respond then. I'm stressing now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ask them if they need to do a lining scan and what time. Also ask them for a time for the Intralipids.
    Your transfer day wont be confirmed yet as they may need to grow the follicles shorter or longer. Also ask him about the water in your cervix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, im so upset I got my dpo 24 blood tests yesterday 6029 and compare to dpo 20 2268 my doubling time has gone from 39 hours to 69 I think it's in trouble has anyone had anything similar it seems bad to me, I think I'm losing it again ... I can't stop thinking about it ..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #10

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Ask them if they need to do a lining scan and what time. Also ask them for a time for the Intralipids.
    Your transfer day wont be confirmed yet as they may need to grow the follicles shorter or longer. Also ask him about the water in your cervix.
    It's a FET so no follicles to worry about, transfer is friday. I'll send another email now.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 19-09-2015 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ferngirl View Post
    Oh, im so upset I got my dpo 24 blood tests yesterday 6029 and compare to dpo 20 2268 my doubling time has gone from 39 hours to 69 I think it's in trouble has anyone had anything similar it seems bad to me, I think I'm losing it again ... I can't stop thinking about it ..
    @ferngirl can you get another BT in the next few days to check it again? Is the growth supposed to be consistent or can it fluctuate? Maybe increase your progesterone, but I don't know if that would help, sorry. Fingers crossed for your little one..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

ferngirl  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ferngirl, dont stress just yet as I think the doubling rules are 48 to 72 hrs. They're still going in the right direction.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ferngirl  (19-09-2015)