Sunny hang in there, you might still have success.... I had 2 put back on a day 3 transfer none to freeze and ended up with a beautiful baby so you're not out of the game just yet! I do wish it was suggested to us to freeze some of DH sperm. but it wasnt. It could have meant my going back alone instead of DH, me & bubs having to take the trip to try for a 2nd, oh well, not even sure if we'll try for a 2nd anyway but options are always a good thing... Am really hoping you have success & will be keeping my eye out for your update!
Congrats to Wazbub and to those of you waiting hope you all end up with BFPs, being a mommy is truly amazing!