Closed Thread
Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    lol @Blinky76 that was my first thought too!

Congratulations Kay this will make your weekend away even better!

I've just been to my GP here to get E's ears checked before the flight and have my three HCG BT slips in hand so I don't have to go back and muck around on my return. I love her she marked them all urgent and assured me she will call me as soon as the results are in.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (25-08-2015),Kay2015  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkshootingstar View Post
    Leyshoja I've found the same and the only difference has been prednisone, as Blinky has suggested. I feel like at this rate I could be giving the kardashians a run for their money in the booty stakes haha!!

Met ferngirl in CFC today and hope to catch up tomorrow morning. ☺️ Enjoy your birthday dinner. Shame to have missed Faith but hope to catch you before you leave.

The good news today is our donor is going well and on track for pick up Wednesday, and has around 15 follicles! Unfortunately my lining has barely moved - only 6.1mm. Dr LR is suggesting transferring our best, pending how many embies we get. Although Dr Wazza suggested only transferring our worst and keeping the best for a FET cycle later (pending this not working) when we can get my lining up ... we have a week yet to know how many embies we have to play with and what quality. So confusing to know what to do!!
    In that case, somebody please tell me that when I go off it the bloat disappears. Or is it actually fat ??? Surely not that much in a week and a half ???? I heard it makes you put on weight because of a higher appetite but my eating and appetite haven't changed so it can only be bloat ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tittle - great to hear from you, glad that you and the baby are doing well.

Kay - Congratulations on the BFP!

PSS - Good numbers on the donor and praying your lining improves over the next few days

Faith - How do things look with you?

Ferngirl and Sunnygirl - Sounds like things are going well with you

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canuck1 For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (25-08-2015),Sunnygirl04  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super congrats Kay!! I'm looking forward to hearing your beta results!! Woo hooo!!!! Did you have 2 transferred?
    It's such a hive of excitement in here at the moment. Go SA girls!!
    I've just heard from CFC. Even though I only have 5 full days in CT we're going to aim for a fresh transfer apparently! I'll have my lining scan here & then arrive in CT 3 days after EPU in case a day 3 transfer is needed, otherwise have a day 5 transfer, wait 2 days & then fly home. So there's only a 2 day buffer if EPU gets delayed. Wow.
    Is this the general down reg meds jist....Lucrin depot injection $482, Lucrin daily injections $290 (out of stock until end of Sept), Synarel 2 boxes $244?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (29-08-2015),Kay2015  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good news they can make your timeframe Tahli. Yes those are the down reg drugs, if your PHI coers pharmacy you'll get some back. Just ask the pharmacy for a receipt to claim...I get $97 back on the $129 I pay for Synarel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tittle, glad to hear your baby is going well after the rough start.

Kay, congratulations on your BFP....whoohoo 🎉🎉🎉🎉

PPS, great numbers. I Hope they upped your prognova. with the decision on the embryos to transfer, I guess you have to adk yourself...did you travel all that way to transfer the worst embryos?

August girls, great numbers by all. Fingers crossed for great growing blasts! 😊

Tahli, I went for the 1 off depot injection for convenience of not having to worry about administration every day.

How are all the pregnant ladies going? All good here!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (25-08-2015),KLM0511  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay2015 View Post
    Hi all

Just took a Clearblue Digital HPT and it says "1-2 weeks pregnant"!!!!!!!

:-)
    Congratulations Kay fantastic news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaxxx For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    In that case, somebody please tell me that when I go off it the bloat disappears. Or is it actually fat ??? Surely not that much in a week and a half ???? I heard it makes you put on weight because of a higher appetite but my eating and appetite haven't changed so it can only be bloat ???
    At the moment It's bloat and 'can be' fat if you give in to the increased hunger/appetite.
    Despite being on 25mg, I didn't actually get the increased appetite. I did however get the bloat. (Face went all round etc). Even once pregnant while continuing the prednisone I didn't actually put on much on the scales at all.
    I have been off the prednisone now for about 12 weeks and my face no longer looks all puffy and bloated like it did.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats @Kay I missed that earlier !! Waiting with u trepidation now for your BT ! @Tahli, how on earth did they organise that ? Nice timing !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 I was totally expecting a FET so to be offered a fresh transfer left me a tad surprised. Wow that's a great rebate from your PHI. I'll call mine tomorrow to see what they offer.
    @Miss Sagi did you get a rebate with your Lucrin depot injection & who administered it?
    I've just had to change my sperm donor as the one I chose wasn't available for ICSI, grrr!!