Closed Thread
Page 29 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay2015 View Post
    @Jennski - surely red wine and G&Ts help too, right? If so I'll have a fab lining :-)
    Haha, too funny! Drink up, it might be a dry old 9 months coming up ...

Wondering when will the fairies come in and pack our bags, tidy the house, mow the lawn, clean out the fridge and finish the couple of loads of washing ... while I am at work hopefully! Gawd, will I ever get everything done and on that plane?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jennski For This Useful Post:

ferngirl  (13-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-08-2015),Kay2015  (13-08-2015),KLM0511  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennski View Post

Wondering when will the fairies come in and pack our bags, tidy the house, mow the lawn, clean out the fridge and finish the couple of loads of washing ... while I am at work hopefully! Gawd, will I ever get everything done and on that plane?
    Yep, it will all get done in a last minute flurry I reckon. Then it's off for a great holiday with a couple of appointments in the middle... I'm jealous ! (Not of the cleaning, mowing, packing etc. you can keep that)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

ferngirl  (13-08-2015),Jennski  (12-08-2015),Kay2015  (13-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jennski I'm still yet to read up on where my donor is in the cycle and i fly out friday 😯 having said that i am going a couple of days earlier than needed.
    Its all a bit crazy at the moment. I accepted a new job a couple of days before we found out we were heading to cape town early so im currently doing two roles at work. Haven't even thought about packing, cleaning etc. So i definitely feel your pain!

Goodluck Kay for your scan.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (12-08-2015),Kay2015  (13-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wazbub View Post
    Jennski I'm still yet to read up on where my donor is in the cycle and i fly out friday ������ having said that i am going a couple of days earlier than needed.
    Its all a bit crazy at the moment. I accepted a new job a couple of days before we found out we were heading to cape town early so im currently doing two roles at work. Haven't even thought about packing, cleaning etc. So i definitely feel your pain!

Goodluck Kay for your scan.
    Wazbub, I know how pressured I am feeling, you must be beside yourself! We fly Saturday and I keep thinking of what I have to accomplish in the next two nights. Good luck for the packing.

Kay, let us know how your scan went ... We are all cheering you on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay2015 View Post
    Just a quick note as I'm in Harbor House for lunch with hubby and son - lining was 9.3 which Dr. K W described as "perfect". Apparently donor doing well with 10 gréât follies, retrieval on Friday.

Hope everyone else doing well!! :-)

Kay
    9.3 - well, that's the last avocado I am eating, I'll be swapping straight onto the G&T's!!! Haha! That's great news @Kay2015.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennski For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (13-08-2015),mardicharli  (13-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kay - That's a great lining and looks like your donor's doing well too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Kay2015  (13-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August Ladies - Can anyone help

Hi
    I am in a bit of a predicament here and wanted to find out if any of the August ladies are able to assist me. I am so sorry and feel really bad for asking but I thought it was worth trying.
    I’ve been trying for a long while to get some Megafol 5mg and some Cartia Aspirin from here and SA with no success. The only folic acid we get here has 1mg at most and I need the 5mg. It turns out my only option is to order it directly from places like Australia, America or UK etc.
    I was wondering if any of the August ladies are able to assist me by getting these for me and I can meet them in CT and collect, I would really appreciate it. Of course I will fully reimburse all expenses etc.
    Please PM me if you can help. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennski View Post

Ohhhh I hear you I'm glad you said, as we fly out Friday week and yesterday I had a melt down. Work is at its worst and we really have done no Planning for ct bar flights and car!
    We have just moved back home after living with my parents for a month as our floors got redone( yikes!!)

My donor starts soon so I emailed my well wishes (after reading Kay's note) it suddenly seems super weird that someone on the other side of the world is about to go through 1 half of the IVF process for me, wow!

Good luck other August girls ....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferngirl For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (13-08-2015),Kay2015  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faith15 View Post
    Hi
    I am in a bit of a predicament here and wanted to find out if any of the August ladies are able to assist me. I am so sorry and feel really bad for asking but I thought it was worth trying.
    I’ve been trying for a long while to get some Megafol 5mg and some Cartia Aspirin from here and SA with no success. The only folic acid we get here has 1mg at most and I need the 5mg. It turns out my only option is to order it directly from places like Australia, America or UK etc.
    I was wondering if any of the August ladies are able to assist me by getting these for me and I can meet them in CT and collect, I would really appreciate it. Of course I will fully reimburse all expenses etc.
    Happy to help if I can? Leave Friday week if that helps. Not sure avail of what you ask as I'm on elevit ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by faith15 View Post
    Hi
    Hi Faith, not to throw a spanner in the works for you but are you taking the megafol because of MTHFR gene mutation? I have been taking it for this reason but have recently found out that this is completely the wrong supplement to be taking for that ...
    More than info here:
    http://www.mthfrsupport.com.au/folic...fr-deficiency/

Instead it is recommended to take L-Methylfolate not high dose folic acid.

I just ordered mine from iherb.com as the supplements there are much cheaper, shipping time is reasonable too.

Em x

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

faith15  (13-08-2015),Jennski  (13-08-2015)