Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    You must be so excited @wazbub ! I'm more than a little envious 😏
    Leyshoja it will be you before you know it ☺

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dunno. So many things seem to be going wrong this trip I don't feel like this is the one. I'm betting we will be back in CT before Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mardicharli View Post
    Huge congratulations Miss Sagi! Two little babies to love and be loved by. Hope all went well and you enjoy every min with your precious little bundles. Enjoy your time in the hospital. The midwives there and in the nursery are awesome, not to mention Dr L and Dr M.
    Funny we are seeing Dr L tomorrow for our 6 week check. Will be sad to say goodbye after 5 years. My hubby turns green every time I suggest another baby..
    I have Dr S rather than Dr M. Yes, I have my 6wk appt booked in and I feel the same way.
    Bubbies are doing really well, have been put under blue lights today as they have a bit of jaundas. Other than that they are doing really well but will stay in the special care unit for 3 - 5wks.
    Attached Images

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (23-09-2015),Canuck1  (23-09-2015),Charlie74  (22-09-2015),crabby  (22-09-2015),faith15  (24-09-2015),ferngirl  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015),Kay2015  (23-09-2015),KLM0511  (24-09-2015),mardicharli  (22-09-2015),Sunnygirl04  (22-09-2015),Tahli  (22-09-2015),wazbub  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The synarel was not a problem thank heavens - Friday fet booked in!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Sunnygirl04  (22-09-2015),Tahli  (23-09-2015),wazbub  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Miss Sagi they are adorable! So glad they arrived safely for you. My little one spent 3 days in the special care unit and the nurses were so lovely. Ended up seeing Dr L today as he in theatre yesterday. I was so emotional after 5.5 years of seeing him. We were sorta lost for words at the end. I cried on the way home. End of an era. I think I need to convince my hubby we need to go back and try our remaining embryos. He's very anti the idea tho and very happy with his two boys.
    Enjoy every second of those babies, they grow sooo fast. Xxx
    Attached Images

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (23-09-2015),crabby  (23-09-2015),ferngirl  (23-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-09-2015),Miss Sagi  (24-09-2015),SalSA2015  (23-09-2015),Tahli  (23-09-2015),wazbub  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Accessing intralipid in Adelaide

Hi Sagu congrats on your lovely babies. I'm sure you have other things on yr mind but perhaps you can help. I am in Adelaide like you , saw s FS in Melbourne and travelled to Greece for DE. Problem is I can't find anyone here to administer intralipid without going through another full FS referral. How did you do it? Does anyone know a dry surgery who will do it?
    Thanks, Frustrated withlack of clear info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaLi View Post
    Hi Sagu congrats on your lovely babies. I'm sure you have other things on yr mind but perhaps you can help. I am in Adelaide like you , saw s FS in Melbourne and travelled to Greece for DE. Problem is I can't find anyone here to administer intralipid without going through another full FS referral. How did you do it? Does anyone know a dry surgery who will do it?
    Thanks, Frustrated withlack of clear info.
    Hi @TaLi sorry I can't help as I still haven't had my first appt either, but I did find some online papers a while ago which indicate that high doses of fish oil 'may' be a viable alternative to intralipids so I tried that for a while before I went on blood thinners and anti coagulants this cycle. I had to stop it as my FS didn't want me on aspirin, clexane AND fish oil due to the risks of bleeding if I have an accident. When I get back from os I'm going to go back on the higher dose of fish oil as I can't get intralipids in time. Hey, it can't hurt. I'm going to get a medi bracelet though, just in case I have an accident, God forbid.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

TaLi  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default new to the thread

Hi girls, this is my first post but inhave been following for some time. I am up to my 7th attempt at ivf. I have had 2 DE transfers at CFC this year. The first was with 2 a grade embryos BFN, the second was with 2 a grade embryos and also intralipids BFN, I am now heading over again in November for my 3rd attempt and will be using intralipids again plus trying presnisolone too. I have 5 frosties left so fingers crossed. I will be heading over by myself this time due to costs and hubbys work so im a little nervous about that. Hubby is jealous he wont be able to enjoy a week of great food in CT! Im just looking for support from other girls in the same situation. Anyone headin over in November? Also...is this were i write a post?? Hope I'm in the write spot but knowing me Im not!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

wazbub  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi girls, this is my first post but inhave been following for some time. I am up to my 7th attempt at ivf. I have had 2 DE transfers at CFC this year. The first was with 2 a grade embryos BFN, the second was with 2 a grade embryos and also intralipids BFN, I am now heading over again in November for my 3rd attempt and will be using intralipids again plus trying presnisolone too. I have 5 frosties left so fingers crossed. I will be heading over by myself this time due to costs and hubbys work so im a little nervous about that. Hubby is jealous he wont be able to enjoy a week of great food in CT! Im just looking for support from other girls in the same situation. Anyone headin over in November? Also...is this were i write a post?? Hope I'm in the write spot but knowing me Im not!
    Yep right spot @ECM1981. I'm in CT right now, on my own, intralipids yesterday, fet Friday. Are you also going to try clexane, baby aspirin and antibiotics? That seems to be the growing norm? Im on all that stuff this time as I'm running out of ideas...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Copy of my post from the 'Ivf over 40' thread...

the intralipids take two hours and I felt completely normal afterwards. No side effects.
    As a side note Dr W seems pretty convinced the prednisone side effects, such as cleft palate, far outweigh any potential benefits. He recommends going off it after my blood test and even though he was the one administering the intralipids, he shrugged when I said 'you don't believe in this at all do you?' I have that appt with Dr Moorling a week after I get back, which is when Dr W says to get the next and last intralipid if I want it, so I've got no chance. It's my first consult so they can't just magically create me a hospital appt for the infusion the next day I'll guess. The way things have worked out, that one intralipid treatment is probably all I'll have and I think I'm ok with that. What I WILL do though is get back on mega doses of fish oil when I get home (the 'alternative to intralipids' theory). Honestly I am so tired of thinking about and over analysing this stuff. This whole IVF thing is mentally exhausting and physically draining and God I hope it's over for me in two weeks time.