Closed Thread
Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who are interested. An article on Repeated Implantation Failure (RIF)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3510376/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yes scratch patch - We were playing with the stones last night - doing the cup game - which one is the stone under.
    Pregnancy early morning waking getting to me...😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like its a BFN for me I'll try again tonight but not holding any hope now.
    I'm having a read of your article now @KMP. Hopefully nothing turns up that makes me wonder why my FS didnt test me for that... after 13 cycles if I found out that something else might be causing this, I'd be upset - to say the least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like its a BFN for me I'll try again tonight but not holding any hope now.
    I'm having a read of your article now @KMP. Hopefully nothing turns up that makes me wonder why my FS didnt test me for that... after 13 cycles if I found out that something else might be causing this, I'd be upset - to say the least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leyshoja, I haven't posted much but I've been following your journey. I'm really sorry to hear it's still a BFN for you. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja - sorry from me too re the BFN. It is hard, but it always helped me to look at a BFN as a sign that there was something not right in the embryo rather than something I/FS/CFC had or hadn't done to 'make' it work. We invest so much emotion into each cycle it is tough when it goes nowhere.

Zara - I have used both AbabySA and GiftovLife and like everyone before me, thought they were great and the $1500 was well worth it. If they don't get the right donor and tee them up correctly, it doesn't matter what else happens in the process !

Kay - another suggestion from a friend who took a child with her on her trip is Butterfly World just outside of Stellenbosch. I also went to Imhoff Farm on the way to Cape Point. It has a couple of restaurants and loads of animals including a petting farm that if you sit outside when you eat, the kids can run around and watch/interact with the chooks, geese etc. There is also an Ostrich Farm just near the entrance to Cape Point. As a 5 minute thing that a little boy might like ... drive up to the Rhodes Memorial on the 'other' side of Table Mountain on the way to Newlands - it is an ancient Greek themed 'thing' with massive lion statues which he can climb all over - it has a cafe up there and fantatastic views back to False Bay.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm so sorry Leyshoja, I will be hoping that its wrong and you get a different outcome tonight

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1437702903.551793.jpg

How did I forget! Baby brain ... The eagle experience at Spier with rescued birds was great - and despite his face he loved it!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crabby For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (25-07-2015),emski72  (24-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-07-2015),Sunnygirl04  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol @ maccas

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Cathy69  (25-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoya. Feeling for you hun. Xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post: