+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you celebrate YOUR birthday?

My birthday is in 3 weeks and a couple of people have asked what I'm doing.

I'm getting my hair cut on my bday this year, for the first time since November! Might have lunch with my mum... but haven't really planned anything...

Got me thinking - what does everyone else do? Do you celebrate every year.. only the big ones... or not at all?!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's my birthday today I always celebrate with a cake with family, a night out with DP and dinner out with my girlfriends. For big birthdays I'll always do something bigger as well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

bounty  (21-07-2015),Mamasupial  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    get up, feed whinging kids, wash dishes, dress kids, referee fighting etc
    no special day here, not even a present

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    It's my birthday today I always celebrate with a cake with family, a night out with DP and dinner out with my girlfriends. For big birthdays I'll always do something bigger as well.
    Happy Birthday 🎈🎁

I do the same, cake and family dinner, I like that DS gets excited for our birthdays just as much as his own!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Happy Birthday @Fearless Leader
    Happy Birthday in 3 weeks @blissfulfairy !

I do celebrate my birthday although its usually "birthday week" at my house not just day! But this birthday will be the first one since having DS so I'm not sure how that will change things.

Usually it's lunch somewhere special with family followed by dinner somewhere with DF.
    DF will either ask for present ideas or surprise me with massage vouchers or something like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope, don't celebrate mine at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always. =D I get a few. Have dinner and movie with my household, have dinner with DPs family, then DPs parents will either take the kids afterward and DP and I will go be grown ups or they'll take them another night. Then when I go to Tassie we do dinner and a cake with my friends and depending on when I'm down I'll do dinner with my family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep we celebrate everyone's birthday here - not always with a party but we start the day with pressies, cards and breakfast in bed and always have a cake. For my b'day I usually catch up with my friends as well for lunch or a drink.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Happy Birthday @Fearless Leader
    Happy Birthday in 3 weeks @blissfulfairy !

I do celebrate my birthday although its usually "birthday week" at my house not just day! But this birthday will be the first one since having DS so I'm not sure how that will change things.

Usually it's lunch somewhere special with family followed by dinner somewhere with DF.
    DF will either ask for present ideas or surprise me with massage vouchers or something like that
    This is me too. DH doesn't usually get birthday week though - he's not as into it as I am.

Plus with all I have to do with bringing up our two terrors while he works full time and plays golf every Sunday, I think I deserve it!