+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I'm 50/50 here. I would want her to screw her head on more about sending nude photos etc as what message is that sending kids.

But if she's a great teacher, doing everything and filling in all paperwork etc then so be it. How do we know she is that and it's not gossip? Iykwim?

I know 6 teachers and they are all drug users. (Mostly recreational at music festivals) but when I was pregnant I was scared and worried (omg your going to teach my kids!!)
    I'm a little confused about the first part of this... There is no message being sent to kids. This is an adult sending raunchy pictures to another adult. Would it be viewed differently if she was married and sending those pics to her husband?? In both instances the kids would have no idea of the pictures so there's no message being sent.... The only issue I see in this scenario is the pr!ck who forwarded on pictures obviously meant for him. What a t0ss pocket!!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Curby  (20-07-2015),delirium  (19-07-2015),Frankenmum  (19-07-2015),Lincolns mummy  (19-07-2015),MrsSS  (19-07-2015),munchkin275  (19-07-2015),Nemmi1987  (19-07-2015),SJ565  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I had a trist while single with my childs disability support worker and we are still good mates. I have seen my kids teachers drunk. I am actually best friends with my kids childcare director still. A good teacher is a good teacher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I'm a little confused about the first part of this... There is no message being sent to kids. This is an adult sending raunchy pictures to another adult. Would it be viewed differently if she was married and sending those pics to her husband?? In both instances the kids would have no idea of the pictures so there's no message being sent.... The only issue I see in this scenario is the pr!ck who forwarded on pictures obviously meant for him. What a t0ss pocket!!!
    Agree. Nothing she has done affects how she teaches. The pics have nothing to do with her job, nor the partying. As a parent I would only have an issue if she was substance affected at school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I personally feel it's wrong. How can someone stand there and educated about safe sex, safe SMS and all that if they wouldn't be doing it themselves? I hope I'm making sense now I wouldn't, and don't send mms because I think of the IFS. What if DH and I broke up and he showed someone out of spite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I think it's vile to show someone's boss an ill-gotten nude pic in an attempt to damage their career and reputation.
    Exactly. You're friend isn't meant to have the picture. It wasn't intended for her. And it sure as hell wasn't intended for the principle. Every person who shows that picture to anyone else is breaching her privacy to an extreme degree. If a nude pic of me got out I wouldn't want my boss to see it.

You could raise concerns about the drug taking but only if you had proof and it wasn't malicious gossip. If I was doing drugs and someone told my boss fair enough as I'm in a quality control roll that could risk people's lives. A nude photo does not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes I personally feel it's wrong. How can someone stand there and educated about safe sex, safe SMS and all that if they wouldn't be doing it themselves? I hope I'm making sense now I wouldn't, and don't send mms because I think of the IFS. What if DH and I broke up and he showed someone out of spite.
    A one night stand though doesn't automatically mean she wasn't safe. The pic was a lapse in judgment, but I think the blame lies with him, not her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I send sexy pics to my hubby. I am certainly of good character and feel fully qualified to teach safe sex and safe Internet/phone sex.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

DarcyJ  (20-07-2015),Lincolns mummy  (19-07-2015),Nemmi1987  (19-07-2015),Theboys&me  (19-07-2015),Wise Enough  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the OP said she was a year 3 teacher?? If so I doubt highly that she'd be educating about safe sex or SMSing.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (20-07-2015),Nemmi1987  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the OP said she was a year 3 teacher?? If so I doubt highly that she'd be educating about safe sex or SMSing.
    Yes but she was also asking if it would bother others too (teachers personal lives).

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for the parent - if she knew and had evidence of drug taking she would be within her rights to voice any concerns. If she just heard this teacher is drug taking she'd be a fool to report her. Particularly if the source of information was someone who thought it was appropriate to breach someone's right to privacy. I'd hedge a bet that perhaps the 'party girl's' little stud muffin didn't rate in her world and his little ego was bruised.