+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The drugs and party girl rep are rumours and heresay. If true, what happens out of hours is her own business.

As for the pictures- the girl is the victim. Her trust has been violated. She didnt ask for this. To be fired for being taken advantage of is downright wrong, and victim blaming/shaming.
    I wouldn't be surprised if her supposed reputation is being used as a reason why its 'OK' to share the picture- she deserved this, she's a dirty little ****.
    Last edited by SJ565; 19-07-2015 at 16:04.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-07-2015),Oblena  (19-07-2015),Pusheen The Cat  (19-07-2015)

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The lady who intends to go to the principal based on a series of stories and gossip needs to be careful that she is not breaking the law and defaming a character.

Unless she has actual, definitive , first hand proof she needs to shut up.

If seen by me first hand, I would report drug taking. If seen by me - first hand - partying and hooking up with a series of men I would remind myself that it is none of my business and that I needed to shut the hell up. I might feel like judging, but I am placing my moral expectations on someone else - and these expectation are not part of her job description or contract.

My other question is always - why do certain people feel the need to actually search out dirt on teachers and actually feel a lot of glee in ruining someone's life - that's pretty abhorrent moral behaviour too.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Oblena For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (19-07-2015),Chillies  (19-07-2015),DarcyJ  (19-07-2015),Frankenmum  (19-07-2015),Lincolns mummy  (19-07-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (19-07-2015),Mokeybear  (19-07-2015),munchkin275  (19-07-2015),Pusheen The Cat  (19-07-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (19-07-2015),SJ565  (19-07-2015),TheGooch  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 50/50 here. I would want her to screw her head on more about sending nude photos etc as what message is that sending kids.

But if she's a great teacher, doing everything and filling in all paperwork etc then so be it. How do we know she is that and it's not gossip? Iykwim?

I know 6 teachers and they are all drug users. (Mostly recreational at music festivals) but when I was pregnant I was scared and worried (omg your going to teach my kids!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Nope. Teachers have a life too. Whilst I don't condone her behaviour, if she's a good teacher for my child I couldn't give 2 hoots what she did on the weekends.
    Agreed. Same goes for any profession really.

If families of my residents knew what i got up to on the weekends, i am sure most would be shocked(granted i am a huge bore atm on my weekends). My weekends dont impact on how i perform my job(my jobs impacts my weekend these days)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I really despise the term "party girl".... Funny there doesn't seem to be a male equivalent.
    there is? player, bachelor, man about town, playboy, party boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The sex and photos wouldn't worry me. Her life and all that. The drugs would if I thought she was still under the influence when she was in charge of my children.

I feel sorry for her. Yes, it was dumb to send the nude pics, but the guy who passed them on needs a good slap. Disgusting behaviour. And I bet he hasn't been pulled up on it by the concerned Mum either.

If it was me? I'd not go to the Principal. I'd talk to the teacher, tell her about the photos that had been circulated and try to encourage her to make better choices in men!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    there is? player, bachelor, man about town, playboy, party boy.
    Which are used with pride. For women they are used to humiliate, degrade and s.lut shame.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No-it doesnt matter. She shouldnt have her name professionally at work dragged through the mud for something she did privately which is unrelated to her work ethic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    Which are used with pride. For women they are used to humiliate, degrade and s.lut shame.
    I get where you're coming from and I agree. I wouldn't really say calling a guy a player is especially flattering but I guess it depends on who you talk to. sons guys delight in being perceived as players, others turn their noses up at it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    we've never met the BIL and his friends but yeh what a hero! The only way she found out about it was the girl mentioned the school she works at and apparently at a family bbq the BIL mentioned it to this mum as he knew his nephew went to that school

The majority of us talking about it thought the mum going off was over reacting and should just mind her own business , all of us agreed sending naked selfies to a guy you just met not such a clever idea , the BIL friend she described as a "party boy" himself so who knows what the full story is