+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Good dishwasher please

Hello all, can you please recommend me a good dishwasher?
    Pros and cons

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fisher and Paykel twin drawer, I've had at my last 2 houses and wouldn't use anything else! No problems, and to me more hygienic as you can fill one drawer and wash at a time, rather than have dirty dishes waiting for a full load.

Only drawback, it doesn't fit the dishwasher tablets, it's powder or liquid only. Strange from a top selling dishwasher but easy to work around

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chooky79 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chooky79 View Post
    Fisher and Paykel twin drawer, I've had at my last 2 houses and wouldn't use anything else! No problems, and to me more hygienic as you can fill one drawer and wash at a time, rather than have dirty dishes waiting for a full load.

Only drawback, it doesn't fit the dishwasher tablets, it's powder or liquid only. Strange from a top selling dishwasher but easy to work around
    I agree with this except you can use the dishwasher tablets! The cutlery baskets in the newer versions have a little space to place the tablets.

I can actually fit more dishes in my twin drawer dishwasher than I could in my old regular dishwasher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonbaby View Post
    I agree with this except you can use the dishwasher tablets! The cutlery baskets in the newer versions have a little space to place the tablets.

I can actually fit more dishes in my twin drawer dishwasher than I could in my old regular dishwasher.
    Really?! Mine is 12 months old and doesn't?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Bosch. I wouldn't consider anything else. We had a F&P (quite old) and then a new Smeg dishwasher at our old place. Both were terrible. We put in a Bosch slimline into our new kitchen last year and loved it. We've recently moved and our new house has the same model but in a normal size, and we love it as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really?! Mine is 12 months old and doesn't?!
    Yes, there's a little tray that sits in the cutlery basket to place the tablet on :-)

I got my dishwasher about 6 months ago so maybe it only came out with this feature more recently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Fisher & Paykel regular dishwasher and I love it, my only gripe is it's a little loud
    I have had it for 18 months and it hasn't missed a beat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bosch; german made. Has a cutlery drawer is so super quiet. Our old one you couldn't hear over it but this one hardly notice its on. Buttons are on top of door so kids can't play with them

Thanks
    Reviews

I have the F&P twin drawer and love it but a salesman recently told me that they are now being made in Thailand (used to be NZ) and that they are having more and more problems with them.

I also recently had it serviced and the repairman said that he repairs more F&P twin drawers than any other brand and he would never recommend them.
    So I'm a little conflicted, I love ours, but am not hearing good reports of late. The repair bloke said he'd buy a Meile or Asko as his first choice but if they are out the price range then he'd go an LG direct drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much ladies....looking forward to more....LG don't make them?