Hi ladies!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! My name is Sarah and I am studying postgraduate midwifery through ACU. I am currently a registered paediatric nurse and mumma to two beautiful toddlers who keep me on my feet. I'm excited to be pursuing this beautiful profession that is working alongside women in their childbearing journeys.

As a part of our course requirements we have the privilege of establishing partnerships with and providing support to women throughout the pregnancy, birth, and postnatal periods. I have thoroughly enjoyed these experiences thus far in this program which is known as the 'continuity of care experience', and am looking for one or two more women who would be interested in gaining the support of a student midwife. All you need to be is under 35 weeks pregnant! My level of involvement would be entirely up to you and your family.

I am passionate about women experiencing the beauty of an empowered birth, regardless of the environment or what may be unavoidable circumstances surrounding it. If you would like to know more about what this program involves or what I can offer you, please feel free to email me at:

S00188461@myacu.edu.au

I am located in Melbourne's southeast, however am more than willing to travel across Melbourne.

Please visit this link for further information

http://www.acu.edu.au/about_acu/faculties,_institutes_and_centres/health_sciences/schools/school_of_nursing_midwifery_and_paramedicine/midwifery_students_CCE