I have decided for personal reason that I want to have a baby on my own (in about 2 years) but I have a few things I'm needing help with.
I'm only 25 so I will around 27 when I start to try for a baby.
1. Having a baby on my own is a big big decision (but I have family support) I really really feel it's right for me but such a big decision scares me.
2. Because I keep second guessing my self dose that mean I shouldn't do it? I no I'm only young but I have alway planned to have a baby in late twenties.
3. I'm planning on going thought a clinic so wondering the cost of everything?
4. Anyone who has gone though this, how long did it take u to fall pregnant?
5. Any more info/words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.